Author: may_flower

Diary of Oct,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-8 14:00:19 |Display all floors
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Life
Yesterday afternoon, I went out for shopping with one colleague, she is local person and works in accountant department, she doesn’t wealth and have less than 2K salary per month, but I saw her bought a bag real leather hand bag that in RMB178, I like that hand bag very much, I pleased her to bring me to that store and bought another hand bag.
The hand bag from that store is very expensive, I saw one hand bag, I like that design very much, but the price is RMB230, I consider for a while, I thought:’ she is in less salary than me, but she decides to buy that hand bag easily, why I think that much to buy one hand bag?” So I made my decision, to buy that handbag I liked very much in the price RMB230. In other word, two days salary from me is gone.
When going back, we talked about the attitude about life. I am the people that always pay very careful attention to money, I don’t spend money freely and I calculate more than her, even that I get more salary than her. However, her life seems more enjoyable than me, even she is the mother of one three years old girl, and have a family to support.
We have very different attitude with money. For her, she buys whatever she likes, she doesn’t save money, she buys insurance for her and for her baby, so she doesn’t need to worry about the future life.
She said:” I have got marriage and I am not happy with my marriage life, when I married with my husband, I paid for the wedding party, and even now I have my daughter, I don’t know the reason why I have her, she will get marry as soon as she graduate from university, and as I have life insurance ,I don’t need her to support my life when I am old, so I think I am look for trouble. I don’t think of my life and save money because I feel I am happy when spending money, life is too hard and I should make myself happy.”
I bought that handbag back, felt a little uneasy, for that handbag cost me that much. Last night, I checked my bank account, then I knew that how much left in my bank account after the deduction for the bank loan. I thought:” When it is time for me to get marry, I need money for marriage, and then money for to have a baby, again money for decoration, still big loan from the bank, seems I am always paying back my money, and not time for me that can spend my money freely, is that what I call a life?
When can I buy a handbag without thinking?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 15:28:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-8 13:59

I can't live in that house without decoration, and I need to borrow money to decorate my house, gosh....
Marry or not marry, it is a dream.

U can use my 2nd hand decorations from my home

or i can loan u money with low interest rates

or u pls not marry la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 15:33:38 |Display all floors
me & sweetie talked about many things :)

one main thing is she no worry about money

as i always give to her

soon i will give her a credit card

but she says $$$$$$$$$ is always not enough

i tell her, u go find money la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 16:45:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-10-8 03:28 PM

U can use my 2nd hand decorations from my home

or i can loan u money with low interest rates

or u pls not marry la

Lend me your money, how much interest if I pay it back next year, let's say, on July of 2010?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 16:46:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-10-8 03:33 PM
me & sweetie talked about many things :)

one main thing is she no worry about money

as i always give to her

soon i will give her a credit card

but she says $$$$$$ ...

You are big boss, she can always get money from you, you support her life.
I am nobody, none give me money, none support my life, and need to pay back the loan loan, loan...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 16:54:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-8 16:45

Lend me your money, how much interest if I pay it back next year, let's say, on July of 2010?

BLR x 2 !!!

OK???

Why not Sep2010 as is my birthday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 16:56:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-8 16:46

You are big boss, she can always get money from you, you support her life.
I am nobody, none give me money, none support my life, and need to pay back the loan loan, loan...

me no boss la as how to find $$$$$$$$$ is also a big ache la

U no money tree as u a woman,

not man la

normally men are bread winners

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.