Views: 3882|Replies: 7

Disappointment [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-25 14:19:14 |Display all floors
Disappointed in the forum, all of you and in myself...

Dear CD, we used to be able to write a response that was well thought out or at least a real representation of what information we had. It would post immediately and therefore someone could respond in a timely fashion. Posts didn't just go missing either. Threads made sense.

Gents( and ladies), the average discourse in this forum has deteriorated into a spiral of hate, xenophobia, and meaningless slogans. I am disappointed in most of you.

And lastly, me. I would like to apologize for letting my contributions get shorter and more flippant over the last couple of years, but it is because of the above factors.
Nobody likes taking 15min to write a proper, cohesive post and having it edited because  it referenced T-sqwair or T-wan or T-Bet or the Cult. Rev.

Simpletons claim that we 'hate China' etc... I doubt that I would be here if I hated it. As a dual passport holder (the 2 best passports in the world) I have arguably more global mobility than 99% of the laowais here... yet I am here, and relatively excited to be so.

Let's make a conscious effort to UP our  post IQ a bit. Temper the nationalism and the racism and the result will be a less personal, more POINT driven BBS. As it is, most f the posts here are mudslinging, namecalling, guessing games.

Tek
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 14:21:45 |Display all floors
yeah I am disappointed too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 14:25:15 |Display all floors

Color me disappointed.

Just look at what has been happening today.
I can't even post here anymore without being attacked. (By multiple members and user names)
And my name and photos were stolen to be used here.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 15:10:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tekvicious at 2009-9-25 14:19
Disappointed in the forum, all of you and in myself...

Dear CD, we used to be able to write a response that was well thought out or at least a real representation of what information we had. It  ...

now DEEP in your MAMA's CunX Speaking

too BAD u BAD boy
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 15:12:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-9-25 15:10

too BAD u BAD boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 16:05:13 |Display all floors

Wondering if this monkey has MAMA

Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-9-25 15:10

too BAD u BAD boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-26 06:20:20 |Display all floors
See... thanks guys. I new I could count on a few SpEd kids to illustrate my point clearly.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.