Author: petera

A modern dystopian novel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-17 11:15:17 |Display all floors

Setting

The new dystopian novel I would like to see would be set in the near future.Perhaps twenty five years from now.
It would portray society based on the present situation and the strong trends new prevalent.The present
situation has some elements of what Zamyatin,Huxley and Orwell foresaw.And some that they didn't.Orwell
described the authoritarian nature of the NWO and the nature of the propaganda systems better than any one
else in History.Huxley was more accurate in projecting a consumeristic society rather than the spartan
Orwellian state.There are things that are left in the air and some things not dealt with in depth.Some things they
did not foresee.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 12:43:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2009-9-16 07:28
Thanks to the genius of George Orwell,Aldous Huxley anf Lev Zamyatin,we have three great dystopian novels
that describe the tragicomic brainwashed misinformed world we live in.Each of the authors got some things
right and some wrong.But the NWO has changed since these great novels were written..

Aldous Huxley predicted the NWO?

You should read Huxley's Brave New World Revisited, published in 1958.

You might not like what he has to say!

Manipulating sources really is your trademark isn't?

Petera needs some SOMA to take him away from the fantasy land in which he lives!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 20:05:04 |Display all floors

Hate

Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2009-9-17 11:09
Hey Petera

I think it would be good for another novel like 1984 to come out, I havent read the other two but they do serve as a warning of what could come to pass if we do not try to work toward ...

Vorgal,you speak about hate but you are one of those who creates a climate of hate.You speak of peace
but have no criticism of your Anglo Zionist leaders who are tearing the world apart for oil,profits,
monoculturalism and so on.Millions have died in Iraq and Afghanistan as these war criminals prepare
to expand the war into Pakistan and Iran.The West now more than ever resembles a fascist police state
with massive "security" apparatii and frank and overt religious profiling.

I am a pessimist for good reason.I have studied History and have concluded that the people are helpless
pawns in the hands the the powerful cliques that have seized the world.What I am attempting is a detached
attempt to view the future.Out of curiosity and for entertainment rather than out of any real hope that
anything can be done to improve the world.Perhaps I am looking for a way or curing myself of the tendency
towards Thought Crime.You remember Winston after his cure.As he sat in the cafe sipping Victory gin,
the announcement came over the Telescreens that Oceania had won a great victory in Africa.It says a
lot for those who "treated" him that tears of joy came into his eyes when he heard this "news".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 20:11:34 |Display all floors
Hahahaha

petera, did you learn a new word at school?

There is a stack of tabloid hoopla available at every grocery store counter -- it sits right there next to the Hollywood gossip blabs

you know the kind of things stupid people waste their time and money on? Fools like your Charlie Sheen

no one's buying your garbage
but your pals who already write their own tabloid nonsense

looks like the conspiracy is from you bunch of Islamic nut-cases

where do you meet?
do you have a friend on the staff here at CD?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 20:36:42 |Display all floors

New World Order

In Orwell's dystopia the world was split into three rival blocs,Oceania,Eurasia and Eastasia.Parts of the
world such as Africa were in a constant state of flux,now taken by one of the main powers and then by
another.War was perpetual though the alliances and the enemies were transitory and changed rapidly.
These were a projection of the world as seen at the start of the "cold war" when 1984 was written.

The world was by then under the control of the NWO which was in control of both the US led Western
bloc and the USSR led Eastern bloc.It is not clear whether Orwell understood this.I suspect he did.The
three states were presumably comparable in their method of governance,and the nature of their mind
control and propaganda systems.Otherwise one would of course have gobbled up the others one at a
time.

We have of course had a world government since the British Empire evolved into the NWO after WW1.But
this is not officially declared for obvious reasons.People would hate and resist an overt foreign occupier
and oppressor.But interpose an indigenous administrative layer posing as an independant and elected
government and that problem disappears.Use age old methods of divide and rule and the hatred is
directed at the neighbouring power rather than the remote controlling cliques.

For a while the myth of an independant and hostile and ideolgically opposed Eastern Bloc was
maintained.This helped to sustain the profitable cold war.For some reason this myth was abandoned
and a unipolar world declared.New,perhaps cheaper enemies were available in the shape of the
Islamic world.The 9/11 false flag black operation achieved this switch of enemies quite well especially
since the mind control and propaganda mills had achieved by then a complete mastery over the mind of
the sheeple with the ubiquitous Telescreens and global satellite reach.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 21:16:52 |Display all floors

Perpetual War

Leon Trotsky,the Zionist partner in the Zionist funded Bolshevik "revolution" spoke of permanent revolution.
He was an Islamophobe like the neo cons he inspired.And they have spoken of perpetual war.Like the
perpetual war between Oceania and it's rival powers.A leading neocon named Kristol (there may be more
than one neocon with that name) spoke of the armies of the NWO reconquering the world like the US
Cavalry had done in the 19th century.And presumably,like them committing genocide on a terrible scale.
And that is what is happening today.

Huxley and Orwell both did not deal with the source of the West's wealth and the post Columbus
holocaust.They seemed to assume that societies could and would continue indefinitely at 20th century
levels of prosperity for some.They did not deal with the extent of reserves of natural resources .Orwell
predicted a reduction in levels of technology except where it related to propaganda,mind control
the military and so on.Huxley's dystopia was quite futuristic and the state had even taken over the task  
of procreation.The reality today is somewhere in between.We know now that the moon landing was faked
and that we can forget about exploring the stars or even the solar system.We have however a steady
stream of consumeristic rubbish like dishwashers and mobile phones.And need more and more money
to afford them.And the 80% of the world that was dispossessed by the Post Columbus holocaust continue
to do without.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-18 07:33:16 |Display all floors
Vorgal,you speak about hate but you are one of those who creates a climate of hate.You speak of peace
but have no criticism of your Anglo Zionist leaders who are tearing the world apart for oil,profits,
monoculturalism and so on.Millions have died in Iraq and Afghanistan as these war criminals prepare
to expand the war into Pakistan and Iran.The West now more than ever resembles a fascist police state
with massive "security" apparatii and frank and overt religious profiling.

I am a pessimist for good reason.I have studied History and have concluded that the people are helpless
pawns in the hands the the powerful cliques that have seized the world.What I am attempting is a detached
attempt to view the future.Out of curiosity and for entertainment rather than out of any real hope that
anything can be done to improve the world.Perhaps I am looking for a way or curing myself of the tendency
towards Thought Crime.You remember Winston after his cure.As he sat in the cafe sipping Victory gin,
the announcement came over the Telescreens that Oceania had won a great victory in Africa.It says a
lot for those who "treated" him that tears of joy came into his eyes when he heard this "news".

I understand Petera, I despise the profiteers too but if there is one thing I have been taught by my departed Grandfather, "Hate is their food, it gives them power, as you know these powermongers rule our media and the hordes of people who do not really want to learn, just want to be told, are willing to lap up whatever phony baloney they are told.
I was disheartened by it but I have made it my mission to try and change the thinking and ideologies of the people around me, to be supportive of differences, to accept new things and to have hope that co-operation will suceed where war and division has not.
By getting angry at them, by fighting and raging against the established order with violence, we only strengtehn their straglehold on society. It is the same on the other side, the "t3rr3rist" side. The more the west fights and the more innocent bystanders are injured the more people will feel indignified and want to strike back. I understand their motives although I cannot agree with thier methods.

The only times that the ruling powers can be replaced is in peace time, the people will grow weary of their hawkish ways and demand a quieter life. But for peace to come one side must be willing to submit for the goodof all and it as that time that the groups that desire change can make their move and direct the peoples of the world away from the grim war infested future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.