Views: 172452|Replies: 752

A modern dystopian novel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-16 07:28:22 |Display all floors
Thanks to the genius of George Orwell,Aldous Huxley anf Lev Zamyatin,we have three great dystopian novels
that describe the tragicomic brainwashed misinformed world we live in.Each of the authors got some things
right and some wrong.But the NWO has changed since these great novels were written.Orwell's masterpiece
1984 was published about 1950 and is by far the best of the lot.And the most recent.Brave New World by
Huxley foresaw some things like consumerism better than Orwell but did not deal with the intrinsically
authoritarian nature of the New World Order in an adequate fashion.Brave New World was written in the
thirties.Zamyatin's We was the forerunner of the lot and goes back to the twenties.So it is about 60 years since
a great dystopian novel has been published.I am for the moment ignoring Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 which
is far below the standard of the other three novels.This says a lot about the age we live in.A braindead
brainwashed society ruled by a tiny Zionist clique.A publishing industry controlled by them and pumping out only pulp and NWO propaganda.A society addicted to the Telescreen and the mind numbing combination of
consumerist garbage and war propaganda it spews.

We need a new dystopian novel of the standard of 1984 but incorporating the substantial changes that have
occurred since 1950 and in view of the stunningly Orwellian events such as 9/11.But who will write it ?.And
more importantly who will publish it ?

I am posting this in the US section because Amerika IS Oceania at it's worst.I hope to continue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 07:37:52 |Display all floors

PETERA, YOU ARE POSTING IT IN THE USA SECTION ................

.............. BECAUSE YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE ON A FICTITIOUS MOVIE.
GET SOME HELP ..............
If everybody are thinking alike ...... then ...... nobody is THINKING.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 09:03:19 |Display all floors

Help

rrhonda,I suppose you mean psychiatric help.Your post is in itself a grim reminder of the Orwellian nature of
society.Especially today.Freud was a Zionist fraud and his phony successors have nothing worthwhile to
offer.Besides they probably cost the Earth.Freud's nephew Ed Bernays had a large number of public relations
"successes" to his credit.One of which was the breaking of the taboo against women smoking.

So you want me to be "cured",do you ? The way Winston was "cured" by O'Brien ? Cured of my tendency
towards Thought Crime ?Do you want me to learn to love Big Brother ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 11:11:23 |Display all floors

Help

Or are you suggesting something more drastic that a psychiatrist's couch,rrhonda ? Do they still perform
lobotomies ? Mood altering or other drugs ? Which brings me to the widespread use of Soma in Huxley's
Brave New World.The people in Huxley's dystopia were happy because they were on Soma (a word with
sanskrit origins)."A gram is better than damn" was one common phrase they used.A gram of Soma is what
they meant.There is a scene in the novel set in London when a dissident attempts to disrupt a routine
Soma distribution to middle ranking Gammas and ends up creating a riot.Which was unusual in the Huxley
dystopia.

Mustafa Mond was a global chief executive of the society.His name was extracted from a real person,Sir Alfred
Mond,the head of Imperial Chemical Industries.Mond (the real one)was part of a group of Zionists called the
Focus Group which included Winston Churchill and whose purpose was to start WW2.

The caste system was built into society.The Alphas were at the top,the semi moronic Epsilons at the bottom.
Their differing intellectual capacity was ensured in the test tubes in which they were fertilised.Natural birth was
taboo and shameful.Conditioning helped and each class/caste received the appropriate conditioning.Not very
different from most post agricultural societies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 13:20:26 |Display all floors

Consumerism

Huxley's dystopia is highly consumeristic,like 21st century Western society.And like the upper classes in semi
colonial countries,especially in the last few years."Sport" is widespread and indulged in by the sheeple.It
pushed demand and increased economic activity.Electromagnetic golf was one popular sport.Travel and
tourism were popular especially among the Alphas and Betas.Huxleys dystopia was accurate to the extent that
prosperity was not universal.Outside the rich world,the poor lived as they always did.In the novel the Alpha
antihero and his girlfriend take a holiday in New Mexico where the Native Americans live in traditional society
and in poverty.The girlfriend's reaction to the poverty is very similar to that of present day anglos when they
encounter the semi colonial poverty that their ancestors caused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 11:06:24 |Display all floors

New Mexico

One of the anti heros in Brave New World was a man who was born in the New Mexico reservation as the
result of a mixed marriage between an English Beta woman who was accidentally left behind by her group
and a Native American.He grew in the traditional Indian society and at the time of the account travels to London.
He is of course blown away by the decadent consumeristic society he witnesses.At one point he actually
throws up.Some things in the NWO are like that.It all ends tragically for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 11:09:26 |Display all floors
Hey Petera

I think it would be good for another novel like 1984 to come out, I havent read the other two but they do serve as a warning of what could come to pass if we do not try to work towards a better world.
The problem is that the fear spread throughout the world at the moment is certainly echoed here in CD, people spread words of hate about others, dependent on race, color, creed religion etc. They dredge up past mistakes and salt old wounds for what purpose?
It seems to me the only purpose is to promote instability, distrust, suspicion and paranoia.

I certainly think that people should be made aware of great writings such as those of Orwell (although my favorite will always be Animal farm), not to cry out in rage at the world we live in now but to gently sway people to a gentler path in the future. Personally, I always read your writings with great interest and while I do not always agree and sometimes outright disagree I think that the awareness of potential situations you bring to light is important. Hmm going off topic...sorry.

I think that the next novel along these lines would have to shed light on the decisions that have lead the world to the chaotic state it is in at the moment. Decisions made by governments, not just the US either, 50 60 years ago are bearing their cancerous fruit today. REsentment of issues that were not healed by angry old men at the beginning have so much scar tissue that they have made the face of humanity scarred and deformed.
The older members of a generation forget the hope that they had when they were young, they see lifes dreams fading away and seek to hold onto their petty wealth and power. Their lives are empty of human compassion and love, on all sides of conflict the old men rant and scream about the misdeeds of others and then send their children to commit atrocities while staying at home safe themselves.

I hope that whoever writes the book you seek that they can steer the new generations to love and compassion instead of hate and remembered resentment. Humanity has no future on that path.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.