Use magic tools Report

moonstone has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-15 21:09:22 |Display all floors

yes, u should go away, not come back again

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-16 02:43:34 |Display all floors

Don't leave the forums

Don't leave the forums, blue tiger. Your posts have a great value!
Just Ignore the ignorant words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-16 03:57:40 |Display all floors

The people of China are great people!

After reading this post I realized how understanding and open minded the people of China are.  Even after Blue Tiger has been put in his cage and understood to be a liar, you all accept him and ask him to stay.  I am very happy to read your openess and fairness to a free forum.  I was a little worried that Blue Tiger would be mad at me for telling everyone that he is a fat boy.  It seems that you all accept him for who he is and not who he has been wishing to be.
        I also would like to encourage Blue Tiger to stay as it seems that his heart has good intentions.  He just needs to put on a helmet (Like my neighbor, so that he doesn't hurt himself) and wipe the drool from his mouth.  You see everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect.  I hope that Blue Tiger has realized that people will support him even if he is fat and can't see his own feet.  No one cares that he wears a bra to hold his man breasts.  No one will be embarressed to walk down the street holding Blue Tiger's hands (as he is wearing a helmet) so that he doesn't hurt himself.  
            Stay and post Blue Tiger.  I hope to see a new man on this post.  I am glad that we will stop all this fighting and lies.  I am glad that people realize that i'm not wrs.  Our language is totally different and you can't take everyone that disagrees with you and say that its one person with different names.  I would like to be the first to pat Blue Tiger on the stomach and wipe his mouth and say Welcome to our post!  
            Here you are free to be yourself without worrying that the people of China will hate you or make fun of your body.   I will also be the first to say that Blue Tiger seems like a intelligent guy.  If he only uses his brain for good things everyone on this post will benefit.  I feel like the people of this post are like family.  Today is a great day for me!  I am very happy to see the people of China supporting a retard like Blue Tiger.  I am also very proud to be Marrying a Chinese girl.  She often tells me that she is very lucky but the truth is that I am the lucky one! :)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-18 03:12:37 |Display all floors

Blue Tiger hidding behind different names on this Forum Beware!

Blue Tiger is actually also Maple2626 and certainly Bluetigress. If you doubt me go to post " Where is Blue Tiger's girlfriend" .WRW found him out researching when Bluetigress registration date.
I for one think that he is wasting his time and others, He is rude, wishes to impose his twisted and evil view points on others and create suspicions and dislike between honest people looking to make friends and find love on this board. Blu Tiger I feel your post may be appreciated more on the Gay Board. Do us a favour and take deep plunge!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-18 04:47:31 |Display all floors

Blue Tiger

Should you stay or should you go?  That is up to you.  Does it really matter?  You could always change your name and you could be back as someone new.

However, let's try to respect each others point of view.  Everyone should have the right to post  their opinions here without being attacked.    Furthermore, let's keep this online community civilized and free from degrading langauge and derogatory comments.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-18 08:26:32 |Display all floors

Blue Tiger is Blue Tigeress for sure

We would have to be completly stupid to not realize that Blue Tiger is Blue Tigress.  Its soooooooo obvious that their the same person.  But like I said before.  I do not want him to leave.  I think if he will change his ways he should stay here.  We have to understand that he is a fat boy that is used to being made fun of and is just trying to act like people love him and he's important.  His mom E-mailed me a few days ago and said that we shouldn't post anymore comments about him being fat.  He's very sensitive about his weight, as most fat people are.  I think that I was wrong in calling him a fat boy but because this is a Chinese post I wanted everyone to understand his problem.  I think that his should be called "hefty" or "pleasantly plump" instead of fat.  It will give him more respect as to his situation.
        I'm also very glad to see a lot of Americans posting recently.  It shows that we can act different than Blue Tiger and not all Americans are rude and crazy.  I'm interested to know where the Americans are from (which city) and what interest they have with China.  Its non of my business but i'm very curious.
       To be fair, I'll answer my own question.  I first went to China in 2000 and have been going about 2 or 3 times a year now.  I import furniture from areas of China and also am planning on Marrying a Chinese (She should finish her visa process by June or July)  I have alwas loved the culture and respect the Chinese show towards people.  People are the same everywhere you go, everyone desires love.  No one likes to be hated.  Everyone wishes they were important or special.  Let's not blame Blue TIger for trying to be "Special" because in a way, he is our "Special" little friend.  
       Blue Tiger, if your listening, we want you to come back.  We just hope you will have a new attitude and learn to respect other people.  You can say that Blue Tiger and I have our differences but I feel really bad that I had to argue publicly on this post with him.  Its just that he made his comments about everyone publicly, so I had to also.  Hey! I'm going to make a new post to see the American's interest in China!! Please reply!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.