Author: blue_tiger

Should I leave the China Daily? Do you want me to go away? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-15 11:44:20 |Display all floors

To Sammyd

I appreciate your response. Upon reflection, having vented in my first post and with the understanding your reply brings about bluetiger, I am inclined to agree with you - that if it is possible that he change his attitude, he should stay. None of us, myself surely included, is perfect. He may well have valuable things to contribute if he becomes able to graciously abide differences of opinion and can learn to express his constructive thoughts without allowing them to be obliterated and made so difficult to receive by his unresolved rage and insecurites. Thank you, sammyd, for tempering my reaction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 12:22:09 |Display all floors

To vivicat20

Hi , sensitive girl ,

Blue tiger will stay if he/she see your words , but I wonder why you like Blue tiger so much . Maybe blue tiger also wanna ask you this question ,
I ask you now on behalf of him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 13:41:54 |Display all floors

Your a great guy sundance

I'm glad that you accept Blue Tiger as long as he calms down.  Your a great guy for admitting your wrongs.  We all have wrongs and the world would be a much better place if we had more people like you in it.  It was very hard for me to appologize to Blue Tiger, but after realizing that I hurt his feelings by calling him fat, I had no choice but to apologize.
    I have no idea how much pain he must go through every day but I really appreciate him at least E-mailing me and telling me that my words hurt him because he is overweight.  America has a lot of overweight people and Blue Tiger is not alone.  I think that he acts rude and is hard on people because he has to defend himself.  Could you imagine being that fat boy in school that no one wants to play with.  Could you imagine being so fat that you can't see your own feet and have to wear a bra to hold your man breasts??  That must be a horrible pain for Blue Tiger to go through everyday.  I'm sure that is why he is so rude to people on this post.
           I think that we should all forget about this and give Blue Tiger our support.  Its okay to be fat.  The only problem is, he has to learn not to post that he is "Tall and handsome"  Soon he will realize that people will love him for the person that he is and not the guy he is pretending to be.   Fat people need loving too, there is more of Blue Tiger to love.  He is just bigger than all of us.  I really do understand why he is angry.  I don't think I could leave the house if I had to wear a bra to hold my man breasts.  I think we should give Blue Tiger a chance to write back and say something.  I hope that he will change his ways and admit that he is not perfect.  I will be the first to tell you all that i'm not perfect.  I work 7 days a week 13 hours a day.  Its hard to do anything but work as I wait for my Chinese fiance to come and live with me in New Orleans.  Luckily, we are more than 1/2 way finished.  I just want to tell Blue Tiger that he has everyone's support and not to be embarresed for who he is.  I used to have a neighbor that had to wear a helmet everytime he left his house.  He was a very angry person also.  He would yell at everyone and tell everyone that they are stupid.  He was just angry because his brain didn't work and he had to wear a helmet.  He would spit all over himself and couldn't control himself.  He reminds me a lot like Blue Tiger.  Life is not fair to everyone.  How can a man live with the courage of having to wear a bra??  I really respect Blue Tiger and think he should stay with everyone's support.  Blue Tiger, come out of the closet.  Don't hate us for your issues.  We can all suggest ways on how you can lose weight and be a better person.  Maybe during the process, you can teach us all how to be better people.  
       I'm going to bed very happy tonight.  I really hate fighting and am glad we have all acted mature about this situation.  I am proud to be marrying a Chinese and believe that the people of China deserve the greatest respect.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 14:30:41 |Display all floors

of course not

i am a new one here. i donn't know much about everyone here. but when i saw this article, i feel sad. u know net is an open place to all the people. everyone can say everything here, we cann't say no to other's talkings, but we can never reply. so please donn't go if only because of someone u donn't like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 17:02:38 |Display all floors

to blue tiger

Dear blue tiger:
   First all, my English is very poor, because i study by myself.but it is enough to understand you, as chinese man, we need you to discuss , need your aguement, not else.I want to tell you there are so many stupid people in China. Whoever they are , They are very poor not only material but also spiritual, for example , those to study ABC cannot understand and speak  ABC, those to play music cannot understand music, like Lisabj, she live in Beijing, unfortuanately, she cannot understand Beijing and chinese culture.etc.
In west, students have seminar but in china, you always listen, listen, ..
every student study by himself, seldom discuss with other classmates.
so, welcome to here , we can exchange different points.
thanks
monkey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 17:15:43 |Display all floors

blue tiger...

I dont know u r a such kinda people who r easy to be defeated!
It's furom!
remember, furom!
In a sense u can say what u want
never care what other said,just consider those as nonsense.

different people have different culture background,and what one said depends on how well he/she has been educated.
so
why do u wanna leave
stay.please,thought i don'k who u r
and what kinda people u truly r
STAY WITH EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FUROM!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

moonstone has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-15 20:14:59 |Display all floors

this is terrible

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.