Author: plugandplay

Anti-America-Forum (AAF) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-12 13:44:29 |Display all floors
Ohh yes, this previous message demands an explanation.

How come I'm wasting message number 23 on a single item????
Suddenly I am not allowed to edit my messages!!!! Pathetic, to say the least .......................
If everybody are thinking alike ...... then ...... nobody is THINKING.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 20:46:28 |Display all floors

Moon Hoax

Originally posted by rrhonda at 2009-8-12 13:24
Rodeo Drive
Neil Armstrong
MIT
New York Philharmonic
Grand Canion and Las Vegas
Intel
Cassius Clay
New Balance

The moon landing was most probably a hoax.It's Mohammed Ali you fascist kunt.The Grand Canyon
was stolen from the Native Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 21:10:39 |Display all floors

Reply #25 petera's post

peter, you're not exactly doing yourself any favours by calling someone a c*nt. It just proves further how intellectually bankrupt you really are. What's the matter, the US not paying you enough unemployment? Come home to China, if you're Chinese which I doubt, and see how much you get.........you don't seem to engage your brain to find postives and are concentrating solely on those things you have an axe to grind against. Pathetic really.
I seem to recall that the US did a whole helluva lot to help China during WW2 and has helped Chinas growth by buying a lot of products made in China. Think about how many Chinese folks, good folks...unlike you, who'd be unemployed without USFDI and buying of imports.......convenient memory huh!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2009-8-12 09:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 21:25:48 |Display all floors
No way USA.

Every regional conflict
USA is there to make it worse

Every starving country
The USA is there to make it worse

Every country that challenges USA
Is attempted to be brought down, by the inside.

Ukraines opposition party- FUNDED BY CIA (100% true) to get a pro-western government in.

This is how China will go too, if is not solved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 23:44:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rrhonda at 2009-8-12 13:40

Yes, zipper.......
That ingeneous device that keeps our balls safe and protected from all weather extreme conditions.

Compared to environmental problems, racism, hegemonism in the US,  the things such as zipper are simply bells and whistles!

For example, why don't Uncle Sam consider how many Iraqi civilians died or  lost their jobs, and own cozy home due to its invasion of Iraq.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 23:54:14 |Display all floors

Or Saddam

ask him too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 23:57:55 |Display all floors

<chuckle> I always love this lament...

Originally posted by tomcampbell at 8/12/2009 08:25 AM
Every country that challenges USA
Is attempted to be brought down, by the inside.

... given the rather comical attempts of "influencing" folks in the U.S.

And let's face it - Malcolm X did encapsulate American attitude for the rest of the world when he said:

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

Then again - it is the works of Malcolm X, Martian Luther King, Tom Payne, Walt Whitman, Will Rogers, Mark Twain, and many, many others that most "strongmen" around the world cannot seem to stop, why?

Because when you try to attempt to classify "American", it like attempting to draw water with a sieve - a very, very messy affair.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.