Views: 1851|Replies: 4

Over past decade,Shaanxi Farmers income un-up [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-30 15:15:52 |Display all floors
As the famer 's son and the farmer labor, Now  live in a city, I always call to my homtown and frequently contact with my folks, They are now live in rural village (Xi Gu Town ,Baishui County,Weinan City)That's a small town in typical rural area of china ,Over last decade,They had talk to me  ,Their income have no increase and up  and back to down to reach to history, but local officer 's income up quickly and past year,The quantity of wheat harvest  of 1 mu is 100kg

[ Last edited by interethnic at 2009-7-30 03:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 15:24:18 |Display all floors
of course farmers are getting squeezed, this is going to happen.  There are 700 million farmers.  In the US, a country of about the same land mass and similar food production there are 3 million.  1 american farmer does the work of 100 chinese farmers, so his income is relatively high.  More Farmers need to come to the cities and look for other jobs so that other farmers can stay home and make more money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 12:41:09 |Display all floors

Reply #2 Exergy's post

So, china needs to plant more urban precincts.

each precincts should have homes, fresh food produce shops, consumeable products, durable goods shops......
complete with automobile workshop, home appliance support etc.
and the KEY EMPLOYER, which can be a factory, school, government office, supply depot, call centre, r&d centre etc......

something like that.....

in fact we can have rural township created that way too....

and the should be LAND EXCHANGE/LAND LEASE business in rural area so that farmer can lease bigger farm plots, exchange plots - so that they could buy ajoining plots as well.

4 hectare farm plots should be target for 2018, and then 10 hectare farm plots for 2028!

LAND REFORM....

Green DRagon
GAme Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-15 17:41:40 |Display all floors
that's why chinese economy has slowly rose.

[ Last edited by interethnic at 2009-8-15 05:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-16 00:20:18 |Display all floors
Energy

More Farmers need to come to the cities and look for other jobs so that other farmers can stay home and make more money.

I hope you think twice next time before writing such nonsense: you want farmers go to cities? they will just join the 200 000 000 estimated population without work who wait near the train stations to find little job..Chinese farmer certainley dont need to become more poor in the cities where there is already not enough opportunities for everyone.
What they need is responsible government wich care for equal wealth repartition. They need to make quality product with modern technologies, of course they are too many farmers, but going to city is a bad solution wich create only dramas in all the countries where it happen. If they are poor, the reason must be found in the market, why their work is so "cheap", why their products are so cheap? Of course, this is a world problemn and chinese farmer futures is linked with aal the world economy. Bit we know what are the wrong thing to avoid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.