Originally posted by eastsir at 2009-7-7 19:11

it seems something happened in your life

oh yes ,something that I had never imagined
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 19:25:22 |Display all floors

My advice for myself:

Go to China and learn Chinese.
I would have been here sooner and my Chinese would be a lot better than it is now
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-7-7 19:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2009-7-7 19:25
Go to China and learn Chinese.
I would have been here sooner and my Chinese would be a lot better than it is now

haha this is what I am doing
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 19:57:56 |Display all floors
everything would be actually same to current, you could not do much difference if you were back time.

people's actions are taken by themselves, but this is just on surface, it is decided by  environment surrounding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 20:03:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-7-7 15:52
never give up hope

Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.---The Shawshank Redemption:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 20:06:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oddlyenough at 2009-7-7 19:57
everything would be actually same to current, you could not do much difference if you were back time.

people's actions are taken by themselves, but this is just on surface, it is decided by  env ...

something to do with fate or destiny? I agree with you that the environment surrounding is important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 20:22:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-7-7 20:06

something to do with fate or destiny? I agree with you that the environment surrounding is important.

human may think he can be initiate and self-motive to change, nonetheless, there is only one choice he can make, and this choice, usually be considered the best one, they can not move very big. he will met limitations if he does breakthrough. the environment includes his history and current condition will push him backward. that is what we often hear people say there is no other way but just only way
well, there are infinite possibilities before to do, and there is only one to be done. history is formed in such a way

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.