Views: 6123|Replies: 11

Help!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-24 11:23:01 |Display all floors
I am a junior high school student. I had a wonderful summer vacation, but I found I forgot a lot of my English after the vacation. And I always have a hard time remembering English words. This makes me upset. My question is : is there anything I can do to improve my memory and be a better learner?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 16:58:25 |Display all floors

continuous learning

it up to you!
words could be remembered by finding a insteresting way .thus you are not easy to forget.just my suggestion!
learning english is a long way ,you must go on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-14 10:04:54 |Display all floors

Keep reading

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-14 20:30:49 |Display all floors
there is no special way to improve your memory.

The more you read, the more the words you remember. That's the best way/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-15 07:28:26 |Display all floors

Tea-pot

When I want a cup of tea – I ask for a tea-pot.  I always know what a teapot is because I always use that word when I want to drink tea.  I can’t forget the word tea-pot as I use it all the time.  You might wonder why there are English words you can never remember, and others you can.  There is a trick in remembering English words – and phrases.  Repetition and association.  The more familiar you are with English words – i.e. – if you use them all the time religiously – you will never forget them.

Reinforce your learning – when you have finished your exams – go home for that well deserved vacation and tell your parents and friends –  ‘isn’t it funny?’ they call this in English – tea-pot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 10:21:45 |Display all floors
fish does good to your memery .    eat it daily for 3 solid weeks  and you can expect a striking improvment. don't trust Nao bai jin .

[ Last edited by agent 9 at 2009-8-24 10:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 10:46:09 |Display all floors
Dont make a word in a lonely place,put them in different sentences,to guess what's the meaning.
For dialogue,only need easy englsih words.
knowing complicated words maybe help u reading,but not common in daily life.....
pls take it easy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.