- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3 Hour
- Reading permission
Tai Chi Chuan Syllabus: |
1) Practical training of basic palm techniques, striking techniques, elbow techniques and leg techniques.
2) Training in various footwork and stances.
3) Lessons 1-12 combative techniques.
4) Training in internal style hand locks and grappling.
5) Training in simple and effective counter techniques.
6) Tai Chi broadsword training.
7) Practicing forms and sets of Tai Chi Mujia style.
All of these skills are practical and simple to learn. Tai Chi is quite different from the more popular styles of free combat, boxing, kickboxing, and the like. Tai Chi is a fusion of traditional Chinese Martial Arts and modern combative techniques; it’s practical and concise. People of all ages, young and old, without any prior experience of Tai Chi are capable of rapid progression in this style. Most are even able to apply the movements self-defensively after each class.
From one month to twelve months, it’s your choice to arrange the duration of study.
Coach Yunlong is a professional Chinese Martial Artist. He has practiced traditional Chinese Martial Arts for over 30 years and has grasped its true spirit. Master Zhou is a Tai Chi and weapon champion of international Traditional Martial Arts. As of 2000, Master Zhou has successfully passed on the tradition of Tai Chi Nei Gong and longevity skills to friends from all over the world, some of which include the United States, Britain, Japan, Venezuela, Switzerland, Italy, South Africa, Spain, and Argentina. Master Zhou has been widely praised for his work worldwide.
The Traditional Chinese Cultural Center is enrolling new student from all over the world. For more information or details on how to apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website: http://www.meilun88.com