Author: smile_elle

do you like cheongsam (qípáo) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-11 09:12:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smile_elle at 2009-5-13 10:43
The cheongsam is a body-hugging (modified in Shanghai) one-piece Chinese dress for women; the male version is the changshan. It is known in Chinese as the qípáo (旗袍), qípáor (旗袍儿), and is  ...

qipao is actually originated amongst the manzu people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-19 05:52:32 |Display all floors
Aww. I actually think large is too big for me. It fits around the chest but is too loose around the waist, so i'm considering getting it taken in and shortened so it's more of a shirt. I think that would suit me better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-20 03:33:28 |Display all floors

sexi dress if you have the figure...

Xường xám aka Áo Dài (in my vietnamese tongue) is my alltime favorite lady dress for any occasion (it rocks my world)...if you kno what i mean you jellybean  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-20 03:45:27 |Display all floors

slit long dress makes me weak...

this long dress will reveal the contour of any woman figure especially if it made from silk just no way to hide her luscious body  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 05:26:02 |Display all floors
Traditional is what was worn for thousands of years, and it wasn't qipao. They are modern dresses with western influences and Manchu roots with less than a hundred year history.  Qipaos look beautiful on  those with slender, well-proportioned figures and slender legs, but not on average petite Chinese women with sloping shoulders and other minor figure flaws.    But the ugly men's magua and tang jacket make any handsome man less than sexy and unattractive..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.