Author: Vickii

Can we keep a normal relationship by chatting online all day long ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-11 17:50:56 |Display all floors
hehe,8 years,how did you make it? i don't really think i could keep such a long-term friendship on this virtual world. i envy you much. yeah,you hit the point,maybe it's really a good way to make opposite sex friends. You don't care about what they are in reality .
So far the longest friendship i keep online is one year and we dont know each other in real life. but when they are in trouble or in bad mood,they would like to share with me..  

not sure.... we just chat by MSN from time to time... he's a very nice man... we had dinner together when he travelled to my city.... he used to travels a lot, and now he plans to settle in my city... good news for my best friend..... I see him as a non-sex friend.... and he sees me a emotionally 10 year old girl... (i usually can't hold my temper... kinda spoiled by my parents and BF) My BF actually knew him and he thought my BF must be a Saint to bear my terrible temper, hahaha....

just let the time speaks, we never plan to be a long-time friend... it just happened....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 17:53:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-11 17:00
a normal relationship requires equal feelings ,equal behaviour ,equal respect.

exactly! and no cheating!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-11 17:56:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-5-11 17:53

exactly! and no cheating!

I agree.:handshake:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 21:55:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Vickii at 2009-5-10 14:38
Background:  
He and I..I am female.He is gifted.We both love English pretty much.We are in the similar age and the same generation.He is kinda o ...

You are both in dangerous.If you are going to preserve you family well,cut down your relation right now,or you will fall in big trouble.When you face your families,you might feel shame and unpardonable.After all you have gotten married,if both of you still keep unpardonable relationship,the couple of family are going to collapse.Don't image you can keep this pure relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 04:02:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justwowo at 2009-5-11 21:55

You are both in dangerous.If you are going to preserve you family well,cut down your relation right now,or you will fall in big trouble.When you face your families,you might feel shame and unpard ...

The fact that she has not cut it down yet ,it smells suspiciously

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 04:57:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-10 15:21

you are wiser than me.I wish I had known that earlier.

Had you kindred emotions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 05:01:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xyqfeng at 2009-5-12 04:57

Had you kindred emotions?

what do you mean?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.