Author: Vickii

Can we keep a normal relationship by chatting online all day long ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-10 22:22:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Vickii at 2009-5-10 14:38
Background:  
He and I..I am female.He is gifted.We both love English pretty much.We are in the similar age and the same generation.He is kinda o ...

People can fall in love

And

Can fall out of love

Are we not all emotional beings?

Excited but afraid of the consequences?

Like the feeling very much

But feeling guilty?

Let me ask you one question

When you started your earthly journey

Do you want to arrive at your destiny (death) safe and sound...no scars and no hurts

Or do you say to yourself at the face of death

Yes...I am all banged up and smashed up

But what a ride in my life

If I have a second chance

I would do it again!

Choices are yours to make

Good luck in your pursuit of happiness!       :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 23:39:45 |Display all floors
you never met him ? Right !
so first , arrange a meeting with him,
we don't control our destiny,
Even at present u just chat on line with him , he can become a very important for u , but chat on line is not sufficient,

what are ur feelings  for ur husband ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 09:55:39 |Display all floors

Reply #3 Cromwell's post

Yep, none of my online relationships worked out ever, so I gave up. To truly know someone, we have to spend time with them to see what "makes them tick". We have to see their good and bad sides and weigh them up in order to make an informed decision, not one based purely on emotions or a few words on a screen. I've learned this much after making a few mistakes......never again!
In saying this, I met my beloved fiancee online, in a chat room a few years ago but nothing was real until we met and spent time together, and not only once either. It took 2 years for knowledge and feelings develop to the point where we knew we wanted to be together. Good things take time and if you want things to be good, take and make the time.

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-11 09:57 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 14:28:04 |Display all floors
Background:  
He and I..I am female.He is gifted.We both love English pretty much.We are in the similar age and the same generation.He is kinda o ...

online chatting is good, just don't affect your normal life....
it's possible to have friends in different gender by internet... (I personally got one, we know each other for more than 8 years, and i introduced my best friend to him... hopefully they would work out )

BTW, how long is your 'long term' relationship? did you actually know him? (i mean reality)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 15:37:22 |Display all floors
online chatting is good, just don't affect your normal life....
it's possible to have friends in different gender by internet... (I personally got one, we know each other for more than 8 years, ... [/quote]

hehe,8 years,how did you make it? i don't really think i could keep such a long-term friendship on this virtual world. i envy you much. yeah,you hit the point,maybe it's really a good way to make opposite sex friends. You don't care about what they are in reality .
So far the longest friendship i keep online is one year and we dont know each other in real life. but when they are in trouble or in bad mood,they would like to share with me..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 15:55:00 |Display all floors
we keep chatting all day long in workdays,share some viewpoints on certain things and make some jokes to each other which are not indecent.Always talk nonstop without weariness and it's breezy.

you are married. one basic rule is don't let those stupid things effect your family life.   :)  :)  

read the words you wrote, on line chat, there is nothing effect your benefit.     

just keep it in the digital world, or give it up.

just remember you are married.  suggestion: stop saying you miss him much. when you speak this again and again, you are trying to make you miss him. same as : when you are sad, you tell youself again and again :" it is not a big deal. i am happy." then 10 minutes later, you will find you are happy.    

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-11 17:00:50 |Display all floors
a normal relationship requires equal feelings ,equal behaviour ,equal respect.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.