Views: 22916|Replies: 70

Can we keep a normal relationship by chatting online all day long ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-10 14:38:17 |Display all floors
Background:  
He and I..I am female.He is gifted.We both love English pretty much.We are in the similar age and the same generation.He is kinda older than me.We both got married and without kids.

Matter:
We sensed some privity between us since the first meeting on net, of course it's English chatting.From then on, we keep chatting all day long in workdays,share some viewpoints on certain things and make some jokes to each other which are not indecent.Always talk nonstop without weariness and it's breezy.

Problem:
On every workdays the first thing we talk about is how much we miss each other as a friend.Actually i do miss him and i reckon he does as well.
I think It's really hard to keep a long-term friendship between male and female online or even in reality especially when you guys always talk about big miss.
What's more, we both are in fear of the day that our privity would die down  and our normal conversation would be ended in silence with time passing by.
We know what we are pursuing now,it's a long-term friendship or relationship by which we can get English improved and keep the interests in English learning with the bosom friends.

Question:
Can we keep a normal relationship by chatting online all day long ?
I am afraid that the things will change a bit as we admire each other very much.
sometimes i am in the predicament and i really want to keep it going towards good.
Now just a little afraid.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-10 14:56:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Vickii at 2009-5-10 14:38
Background:  
He and I..I am female.He is gifted.We both love English pretty much.We are in the similar age and the same generation.He is kinda o ...

It depends.
Sometimes people do that because they want a way out of their life.
Some people have no interests in their life or their relationship wiith their spouse is bad.

There are are cirmustances however that even if you are happy in your life and your life is full and with many interests ,sometimes you discover that the person you are talking on line has got something which attracts you.
Sometimes I am thinking that it is better to fall in love with somebody you have never seen in his face.
Because you have the opportunity to listen to his words,to listen to his way of thinking and not be affected by his appearance.

In this case you may fall in love with this person.Then you have to test your feelings .One day you should test yourself and meet this person in real life to see if you still have got feelings about him

After that if you still want to be with him of course this contact can be alive for ever.
In general deep love does not die easily.

Of course it is necessary to be mutual.If you see that your beloeved does not contact you ,he is always negative to you ,if he is making clear hints that you are nothing for him then I know it is a torture which you will have to go through.
Then you can do nothing.There is no reason to insist.
Nobody can make somebody love him against his will.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 14:57:49 |Display all floors
Have you actually met him ?    On-line relationships are erm, well not really relationships at all they're surreal.

Ive had correspomdences with women from the East that started enthusiastically but gradually fizzled out.

Nothing like the reall thing and i believe that most would-be relationships that start on the net dont work in reality.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-10 15:00:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-10 14:56

It depends.
Sometimes people do that because they want a way out of their life.
Some people have no interests in their life or their relationship wiith their spouse is bad.

There are are cir ...

I want to add something.
It is definitely immoral to be married and play at your spouse back.
However if there is deep love with the other person then what can then you are real.
Love ,true love is not immoral I believe.Nobody can resist.
Having sexual relationships here and there easily and any time we have the chance definitely it is immoral
If you fall in love in deep love with somebody then things change.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 15:06:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-5-10 14:57
Have you actually met him ?    On-line relationships are erm, well not really relationships at all they're surreal.

Ive had correspomdences with women from the East that started enthusiastically ...

No ,our principle is never meet any cyber friends, thereby we both enjoy our family life but also wanna keep a fine friendship on line. things haven't gone that bad,i mean ,just a little afraid of the relationship .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 15:07:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-10 15:00

I want to add something.
It is definitely immoral to be married and play at your spouse back.
However if there is deep love with the other person then what can then you are real.
Love ,true lo ...

who knows,however seemingly we didn't fall for each other by now,just have strong privity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 15:19:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Vickii at 2009-5-10 15:07
who knows,however seemingly we didn't fall for each other by now,just have strong privity.

Find a real boyfriend, get married, have children, sort your life out.
Cyber relationship will never work out.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.