Views: 4081|Replies: 30

why so many nations hostile to china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-9 07:14:46 |Display all floors
nai nai de, i am really angry. india employs an eurioup top weapon manufacture to build weapon defend china.nai nai de, so serious.only in Yuan danasty, China invaded other country.we are not warlike nationality. nai nai de, just like a man will get  rich, surrounding peopel are all stressful. nai nai de, envy or really fear? who knows?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 07:36:17 |Display all floors
Probably fear.

China is becoming a super power and enhancing its capabilities based on the only other example presently available on the planet.... the U.S.. This makes its neighbors uneasy; as they are contemplating things with a regional outlook, not a global one.

To them: if a neighbor continuously builds up its military, when its immediate neighbors are no threat, it makes them "concerned".... to say the least.

Some are also fearful to what it will mean with a super power as a neighbor; they have a tendancy to "throw" their weight around, in their spheres of influence, regardless of who they are or were before becoming one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 07:40:01 |Display all floors
Liu Whore, I am Chinese and  I agree that many nations are hostile to China, but not India. China and India lived side by side for thousands of years. There was only a minor boarder conflict during Mao’s era.

Plus, I think we Chinese do not listen to crap. We enjoy our strength and growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 08:50:22 |Display all floors
China doesn't have good track record of dealing with its neighbors. It had clashed with almost all of its neighbors since the PRC was established. It had used force to settle boundary disputes instead of going peacefully, no wonder its neighbors are little wary off China's military power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 09:03:33 |Display all floors
Because Westerners have nothing better to do every day, they are required to spend 2 hours on a daily basis trying to find ways to hurt the Chinese. The best ideas are selected by a panel of Zionists and broadcasted on the news.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 20:39:11 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Liu whore's post

Mostly because they're intolerant and jealousy and self-centeredness lead to their intolerance........
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 20:56:26 |Display all floors
we are not warlike nationality

LOL LOL LOL:

1 cop every 10 meter in Lhassa: "we are not warlike nationality"
1200 missile facing taiwan military and CIVIL and "we are not warlike nationality"
20 nuclear missile submarines to be built "we are not warlike nationality"
a replica of US air carrier in shangghai only to study how to defeat US fleet (what the ---- this has to see with defense?-what is this mad propaganda who make ch people us want to attack them?) "we are not warlike nationality"
regular computer attacks on the foreign defense system, but "we are not warlike nationality"
the last modern advanced country (and the biggest) to still ridiculously lie about its "defense" budget, but we are not warlike nationality"

You know, the problem is that every country sing exactly the same song with you: we dont want war (but let us have atomic bomb, air carrier, nuclear attack submarine, etc,-)
I travelled in more than 20 countries in my life, but China is clearly the number one where you see the mostsoldier uniform, cops, etc.

we are not warlike nationality
Yes, and my grandmother is batman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.