Author: chairman

DISGUSTING ENGLAND - this is wrong !!!!!!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-9 22:46:18 |Display all floors

Re-settling Gurkhas

Why can't we re-settle Gurkhas with a service record in Australia? It seems to me they will be a boon to the ADF.

Not necessarily in big cities, but in Western Australia or up in the Northern Territories and F North Queensland...  can't be more than a few thousand of them left

[ Last edited by cestmoi at 2009-5-9 10:47 PM ]
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 07:58:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2009-5-10 00:46
Why can't we re-settle Gurkhas with a service record in Australia? It seems to me they will be a boon to the ADF....

"We" !, So you're back here now, Cestmoi ????

Personally I'd welcome these Ghurka veterans as I am sure would many Australians, even though as former servicemen of the UK forces they are actually Britain's responsibility.

However as the issue relates to retired servicemen, I doubt that they would be of any assistance to the ADF.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2009-5-10 08:08:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 08:27:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 08:42:11 |Display all floors
I have heard about resetling of the Gurkas in Australia before

why?
To me they are not part of the British army.they are paid mercenaries.When the job is over, time to go home.
Whats is wrong with Nepal?

I know the US army uses foreigners now,foreignors to get enough points to gain US citizenship.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 10:23:12 |Display all floors

Mercenaries

Loyalty to the most brutal and genocidal nation in human history is a dubious virtue at best.And as someone said,what's wrong with Nepal.Poverty aside
it's mountains are awe inspiring and unmatched.The lesson to be learned is that genocide benefits some at a cost to the majority of people.The
imperialists shuffle around the benefits to suit their geopolitical imperatives,but it's aim is ultimately to enrich those at the core.Say no to genocidal
imperialism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 11:59:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2009-5-9 22:46
Why can't we re-settle Gurkhas with a service record in Australia? It seems to me they will be a boon to the ADF.

Not necessarily in big cities, but in Western Australia or up in the Northern Te ...

aww you would not like them in the big cities would you? a bit too dark for the neibourhood for you and just think of that  constant smell of curry!!!![/color]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.