Author: chairman

DISGUSTING ENGLAND - this is wrong !!!!!!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-8 18:55:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2009-5-8 11:50
I am truly surprised that no Australians have jumped in to defend the GHUKHA..

Someone rang ????

Well I, for one, support Ms Lumley's campaign to have the Ghurka soldiers rights to live in Britain recognised.

I have been to Nepal, and the Nepalese are good and decent people (well at least those not afflicted by Maoist interference) .

It is also clear that the good and decent people of Britain also recognise the service of the Ghurkas with people like Joanna Lumley, a "senior Royal" and many ordinary citizens who support the Ghurkas over the tired and arrogant UK Labour Government.

Originally posted by totothedog at 2009-5-8 19:52
She appeared in the cheesy Anglo TV series, The New Avengers propaganda programmes; a sort of kamp James Bond which depicted Anglos as elite rather than "pathetic" as Jeremy Clarkson notes....

Oh dear, Turd-turd the turd is really stooping to find some angle to attack Lumley.

If Toto had half a brain, he'd realise that Clarkson, and most Brits, have what's known as a self deprecating sense of humour. They don't take themselves too seriously, can be self critical, and "take the piss" out of their own countrymen.
It's quite healthy and something which an intellectually stunted little racist kunt like Toto is incapable of understanding.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2009-5-8 19:05:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 19:33:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 19:42:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 06:23:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 16:37:14 |Display all floors
' Disgusting England '  has come a long, long way since the days when the British had an Empire.

We are now probably the most multi-cultural society in the world and near the top if not THE top in terms of human rights,  racism is illegal.

But we're skint the economy is in dire straits and our government has lost control of immigration.

I support the gurkha cause in principle but our infrastucture is strained to breaking point in some areas and with immigration a hot issue politically the government are tightening up controls-we cant let everybody in-we're one of the most densely populated Countries in the world anyway.

New Labour are now engulfed in sleaze and corruption for one thing over MP's fiddling allowances but regardless of who is in power tough economic decisions will have to be made.

Ms. Lumley of course wont be picking up the bill for all this- WE will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 20:45:30 |Display all floors
Our legal profession are millionaire's out of human rights legislation trust me.

But rich lawyers dont have to live with the problems on the ground because they dont tend to live in slums or rough inner-Cities-they can retire to their leafy suburbs or Continental homes.

England is the fairest most tolerant Nation on Earth.  We shouldn't be expected to pay for the sins of our Fathers.

The World has moved on.

I hope  !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.