Views: 4910|Replies: 7

the life of worker is very hard [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-4 16:13:56 |Display all floors
i work in a limited company ,in order  to bring my son up and take care of father and mather ,i have to burn  out of my energy.but my  salary is just only 1000 yuan each month. how about  我的草根兄弟们?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 16:38:29 |Display all floors
Most of the workers don't even know how to use the public bathroom, how can they use computer? or speak English!!!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 18:05:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bsbpossible at 2009-5-4 16:13
i work in a limited company ,in order  to bring my son up and take care of father and mather ,i have to burn  out of my energy.but my  salary is just only 1000 yuan each month. how about  我的草根兄 ...

save ur money, don't be on internet.... GOD BLESS U!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 18:57:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yahooya at 2009-5-4 18:05

save ur money, don't be on internet.... GOD BLESS U!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 13:30:56 |Display all floors
it is so funny ,haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 13:44:57 |Display all floors
but if mention the post from bsbpossible ,I have to admit that this is true situation for some workers who work hardly day and night .
But what should they do when facing such situation ?How to change their fates ?
Improving their education levels or o training them more skills, their lives will take on a new look if these solutions are implemented strictly .
No one can help them except for education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 19:40:36 |Display all floors
l suppose you have to perceive youself what is really important in your recent life. 10 years ago, l was jobless only watching my son by cooking for his three meanls daily. Now l remembered that days was so nice even if l had nothing to earn back.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.