Author: Alexandria

Love or Sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-5 18:01:47 |Display all floors
Everyone can talk about love,but love is expensive for some peoples.
I and my girlfriend in the college loved each other very deeply,and planed to marry after graduated.But after
graduating,we soon aparted away.No for sentiment,just for economy.
How can I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 08:57:25 |Display all floors
pain comes from desire.Humen in moden become more sore becouse there are many pepole call them set the desir
free.Ancientry Chinese marrage maybe without true love,But with more pleasure,more harmonious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 12:15:13 |Display all floors

Another point of view, from many prespectives

We are human.
Feelings and emotions change the way we think and feel about other people.

The fact of the matter is, most people may only have sufficient time to experience some of the reality in love and sex.
This creates a certain point of view which is passed on to others with a biased judgement.

---

With that in mind, it is up to the individual to choose how he or she decides to view upon this issue.
A responsible decision is to balance between love and sex.
It is a need and a desire based upon emotional and physical well-being.

If you cannot find what you are looking for in that person at that point in time, then you will have to accept it.
There are others you may bind you trust with but the ultimate choice in spending your adult live with is absoultely up to you.

---

Choosing wisely will bring you satisifaction upon your level of need and desire.
Choosing poorly will cause you to work very hard to find your satisifaction.
A balance between the two is needed. You choose what is right for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 12:22:23 |Display all floors

Your arguement is flawed.

Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-5-3 14:20
I dislike how double faced sometimes the Chinese are saying that "they are traditional" meaning that they are "conservative"
and dismissing sex, and on the other hand have  ...

You are allowed to dislike the way of how people choose their own fate.
However, the basis on which your arguement was formed is very narrow.

What you may have heard, read, or seen (if you have seen) is but a fraction of what really happens.
Put yourself in their shoes. Have you actually been through it? What leverage to you have (yourself) to start pointing the finger?
There is more to this than you know.

"...hormones one way or another will win" is correct depending on your level of understanding, self-awarness and self-control.
There is more to life as a human, but the real question is, how far can you really go to resist and accept.

Read the subject line. Period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 12:49:42 |Display all floors
I always feel some one should be kicked out from this forum ,because he knows nothing about China.
You can put forward your standpoints , but do not insult our country .
We always open our door to foreigners ,give them warm welcome, but in fact , some one is not worth our respects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 13:52:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bartlebee at 2009-5-5 18:01
Everyone can talk about love,but love is expensive for some peoples.
I and my girlfriend in the college loved each other very deeply,and planed to marry after graduated.But after
graduating,we so ...

Feel so sorry to hear that.
Do you believe there is true love? I believe, but it only exists when both cherish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 15:51:26 |Display all floors
Love is not just sex only.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.