Views: 3052|Replies: 19

why cheat us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-1 18:41:42 |Display all floors
yesterday, an english girl, only 2 years old. she was tested that her Zhi shang is 156. only 2 lower than Ai yin si tan.do you know Zhi shang? it is a chinese pronnuciation. it is the indicator of you cleverness. do you know?

many years, our educator tell us Zhi shang is not important. diligance is important. Qing shang is important. nai nai de, in this case, why so shocked with that children who with high Zhi shang? this only shows that Zhi shang is also important. though my Zhi shang is low. but, i think zhi shang is very important.nai nai de. if i has high Zhi shang. i would have got MBA degree. i would have got GRE 500 marks.in this way, pehaps i have been a CEO, at least a CFO. but,now, i am only a financial manager.being monitored by CEO and CFO. nai nai de.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 11:58:42 |Display all floors
Einstein, Hitler, Polpot, and so other had a high zhi shang
This is a concept that I HATE because it claim that human can be classified as "high" or "low" levels.
Our world could be FAR FAR FAR happy and LESS LESS LESS GREY if the so called scientist could forget such stupidity and start working for human happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 12:25:21 |Display all floors

why do you care?

if you can name yourself "whore" and talk "nai nai de" all the time why do you care about a baby's iq? a dog's iq can be higer than a human being, so what...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 16:14:10 |Display all floors
whore!
you are not too bad yourself.

iq is as important as the eq, i think so.

but we are born with the iq, aren't you? i don't know.can anybody  tell me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 17:24:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Liu  whore at 2009-5-1 18:41
yesterday, an english girl, only 2 years old. she was tested that her Zhi shang is 156. only 2 lower than Ai yin si tan.do you know Zhi shang? it is a chinese pronnuciation. it is the indicator of  ...

Zhishang=IQ Some self-claimed high-IQ people are dumb nerds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 20:26:11 |Display all floors
Well, it s sometimes very troublesome and confusing to have a high IQ as a child/youth. Often those around you aren't able to handle you correctly in your growth because they are not accurately able to foresee what the lessons are that you grasp from events.
Rules and curriculums , while important, are made with the average in mind. Hard to deal with someone whose IQ is 30% higher than most of the rule makers.
Schools and parents alike often 'drop the ball' dealing with the exceptionally bright and as a result, they don't often become the shining stereotypical examples of achievement and success that they could easily be.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 18:45:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by leaver at 2009-5-2 12:25
if you can name yourself "whore" and talk "nai nai de" all the time why do you care about a baby's iq? a dog's iq can be higer than a human being, so what...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.