Author: tamson

do you often quarrel with you bf/gf? why do you dispute? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 15:21:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 7-5-2009 11:28

hi,auchengyu how have you been? P how thoroughly you see about the quarrels in a relationship! I totally agree with you

thnx amy. im fine. working but not busy here.
u? cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 15:21:36 |Display all floors

Reply #16 tamson's post

I think that they quarrel more and more because they depend on each other more and more for happiness and other things. We must remember that one person cannot be our "entire" happiness but they can be the most significant part of it......this was my experience anyway. Just because people are "together" doesn't mean that they must stop being themselves. It means that they have to learn to talk things through and share, be open and honest, respectful and tolerant of the other partners choices and so on. There is no simple and quick fix to this problem, no matter how old you are,  but I did particularly enjoying making up after having arguments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 15:30:43 |Display all floors
No quarrel, no love!! believe me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 17:30:44 |Display all floors

Reply #31 yahooya's post

always quarrel, also no love. think about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.