Author: tamson

do you often quarrel with you bf/gf? why do you dispute? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-6 13:23:42 |Display all floors
I think bilateral communication is better way to solve this problem ,on the contrary ,quarrel will deepen your     misunderstanding each other .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 13:49:54 |Display all floors

Reply #14 auchengyu's post

but why the quarel fequency become higher and higher than ever.
compared with other lovers living in my school life, their frequent quarel seems like abnormal!
why other lovers can live much more peacefully than my roommate and his gf.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-6 13:55:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 2009-5-6 09:01

that love which can suivive in frequent qurrels should be deep and true from both hearts' bottom.
but it will be much better if you can find someone to love peacefully and you match with eac ...

oh yes some people prefer to have a boring love ,they care only about their peace .This happens to people who are selfish and can not accept that both lovers have got feelings and should be treated equally.
This selfish person should definitely find somebody who is quiet and not demanding.
What a boring life ,it does not suit me.I am a live person and live show my feelings and give and receive with all my heart.
Then if sometimes some quarrels happen then my deep love can overcome the problem and come back again with more passionj .All the above providing that I know that my lover cares about me.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:24:27 |Display all floors
it shall be fine... it only means they still care... don't need to worry for them...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 15:49:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-6 13:55

oh yes some people prefer to have a boring love ,they care only about their peace .This happens to people who are selfish and can not accept that both lovers have got feelings and should be treat ...

i agree with you that communication is neccessary for any lovers and they should frankly express their feeling and requirement to each other. the point is that  quarel is not a proper way to seek for a solution.
yes  you are confident in you deep love that can overcome lots of problems.
but sometimes when too many disputes come up, maybe your deep love will overload too much burden
and then your deep love may be eroded peice by peice, till it finally vanishes one day.

[ Last edited by tamson at 2009-5-6 03:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 16:49:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-5-6 10:21

agreed. There is no love/relationship WITHOUT quarrels or fights. Everyone wants to have a peaceful relationship but that's just being naive. Quarrels are even good for the relationship; it w ...

I agree with you.This is the key.People have to communicate clearly from both sides

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 16:54:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 2009-5-6 15:49

i agree with you that communication is neccessary for any lovers and they should frankly express their feeling and requirement to each other. the point is that  quarel is not a proper way to se ...

Everything can be solved and forgotten if there is love.We simply must \be careful never hurt our lover's feelings and make him understand that we do not love him

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.