Post time 2009-5-5 22:48:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chienl at 2009-5-5 20:52
I've got nobody to quarrel with

haha  me too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 23:25:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 5-5-2009 22:48

haha  me too!

You seem to be quite happy and comfortable with it?

I wish there were someone beside me to quarrel with me, so long as after we quarrel, she would not leave me for another guy. They say love is a shackle, but now I am longing to be shacled by it, dearly.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 09:01:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linjian at 2009-5-5 23:25

You seem to be quite happy and comfortable with it?

I wish there were someone beside me to quarrel with me, so long as after we quarrel, she would not leave me for another guy. They say l ...

that love which can suivive in frequent qurrels should be deep and true from both hearts' bottom.
but it will be much better if you can find someone to love peacefully and you match with each other in personality. that will bring your less suffering.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 09:37:05 |Display all floors
Very rarely. If decisions are taken through discussion there won't be any problems. When people fail to communicate thats when the problems start.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 10:21:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 6-5-2009 09:37
Very rarely. If decisions are taken through discussion there won't be any problems. When people fail to communicate thats when the problems start.

agreed. There is no love/relationship WITHOUT quarrels or fights. Everyone wants to have a peaceful relationship but that's just being naive. Quarrels are even good for the relationship; it will only get stronger each time. As long both come back together again, the relationship will be stronger than before.  Even a high frequency is quite normal, as long as they keep going back to eachother, that's the key point.

Communication is the most important thing in a steady and lasting relationship. If both parties communicate often and clearly, you will prevent many misunderstandings and quarrels also.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.