Author: mechanic

It's offical now America is a Nation of Bastards [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 05:56:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-5-6 14:47

Being part of a single family is absolutely normal in certain Western countries. Nobody is born with the stigma anymore, at least not in the US or UK. Take off your China ...

oooh someone hit a raw nerve? dont preach to us if you dont like it in return, so do you know who your father is?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 06:38:44 |Display all floors

Reinforcements

A majority of Westerners are bastards,regardless of the legitimacy of their parenthood.Gangsta is yet
another apologist for the genocidal West.As though we didn't have enough already.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 12:54:37 |Display all floors

Reply #24 petera's post

How can we be bastards if the legitmacy of our parents is proven? You're an apologist for radical fundamentalists who use women and children as sheilds and carriers for suicide bombs. Which is worse I wonder.
BTW; where did the western powers commit genocide (excluding Germany in WW2)? It's not on the agenda of the west to destroy any ethnicity and I severely doubt that it ever was....once again, casting aspertions without proof, just to get your stwisted and sick message out there. I guess we can be lucky that few share your opinion and IPs can be traced should the need arise.

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-7 12:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 13:38:46 |Display all floors

Genocide

The last post is one of the most amazing I have ever encountered.Your lot have wiped out at least 200
million across the globe.Your "own" islands.The Americas,Australia,India,China,Africa,Vietnam,Korea,
Iraq,Afghanistan.And your evil threats din't scare me.I speak the truth,you speak falsehood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 14:00:48 |Display all floors

Reply #26 petera's post

I don't threaten petera, I think that there are authorities to deal with such things, not me!
Now, to my islands, no genocide was committed there by either my pakeha or Maori forebears, so your point is?????
What do you mean my lot....my family? I doubt any of my brothers or sisters would know how to do what I know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 03:53:31 |Display all floors
No Virgin Girl in America Everlasting tune.

Newyork (Reuters, 2009/05/06).

The Candie's Foundation said more than 750,000 U.S. teens get pregnant every year, the highest rate in rich nations.

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's daughter, who caused a stir on her mother's U.S. vice presidential campaign last year when it was revealed she was pregnant, urged young Americans on Wednesday to abstain from having sex to avoid becoming a teenage mother like herself.

Palin's pregnancy hit the headlines when her mother -- known for her staunch conservatism on social issues -- ran as the Republican vice presidential candidate alongside John McCain in the White House race won by Democrat Barack Obama and his running mate, Joe Biden.

Bristol Palin had a son, Tripp, in December and has since split with her fiance and the baby's father, Levi Johnston.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 03:54:39 |Display all floors
It's a fact of American culture that virginity is treated as something negative, no doubts there. You know what else is really a shame here? Naming the poor kid "Tripp." What the heck??  It's no better than Hunter, Cody or Tray..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.