Author: cossack

Russia and China: A Natural Alliance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-9 12:39:43 |Display all floors

Modern mining methods are very efficient.

Strip mining methods.

They find the ore nearest to the surface.
Clear up the dirt, and just dig up the RESOURCE VEIN with hydraulic scoop,
Transported in 150 tonne trucks.
SCALE processing before transporting it on company owned rail lines to the port.

it's amazing!

and they negotiate.
The American and British Zone of Influence has been quite successful using various soft and hard strategies to be probably the largest economic zone in the world.

It's amazing!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 13:04:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-7-9 12:35
The Aussies have the IRON ORE, URANIUM, NATURAL GAS.....

AND they don't need to sell at maximum, so they negotiate.
Like they say, the group that loses their temper early, looses the game.

can lazy oz

beat those chinese

with monks-like temper???  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 13:31:18 |Display all floors

Reply #37 caringhk's post

losing your temper, means LOSING RATIONALITY, thus increases the likelihood to lose a battle!

ha ha ha

I find the ARREST OF THE RIO TINTO executive strange.
The Iron and Steel association makes a public relation fiasco, in the eyes of many people!
It's seems a bad move! (in my opinion)

China could work on iron ore supplies from INDIA, BRAZIL, AFRICA instead of just from AUSTRALIA.
It could do smelters in Australia for billets....

and do the bigger value added in China.

The GAME is to become RICH without destroying the entire global trade structure!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 14:12:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-7-9 13:31
losing your temper, means LOSING RATIONALITY, thus increases the likelihood to lose a battle!

ha ha ha

I find the ARREST OF THE RIO TINTO executive strange.
The Iron and Steel association ma ...

U are NO Justice PAO la to find strange things
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 14:54:55 |Display all floors

Reply #39 caringhk's post

Well, it really doesn't matter what i say, unless you want to make an issue out of it.

correct?

ha ha ha

I am better than Justice Pao if you want to see it that way, or otherwise.
Afterall, I am retired.
The game stratagem has been set.

ha ha ha

We just wonder why they Rio Tinto sales executives were arrested.
Some strange games, i guess.

Hey! It's summer holiday, traditional lull in business.

no wonder, everybody is on holiday.

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 14:57:52 |Display all floors

It's some kind of strange machinations.....

....and my sense of justice must be accepted by all.

Imagine the Barisan Nasional, and Pakatan Rakyat factions uses my posting for their gaming!

Ah!
I think everybody realized it's just deceptive ploy on both sides.
and Barisan is also using the same methods.

ha ha ha

As long as they leave me alone, i am happy!
My sense of what is just has been accepted on both sides for the betterment of Malaysia!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-28 06:02:22 |Display all floors

Sino-Russian relations key to peace, security

2011-01-26

By Qin Jize and Ma Liyao (China Daily)

BEIJING - Trade between China and Russia is becoming increasingly interdependent, but the two still need to do more to promote sustainable global development, experts said.

Global economy experts from the two countries took part in a videoconference on Tuesday to discuss Sino-Russian cooperation in the post-financial crisis era.

Meanwhile, China and Russia held their fifth round of strategic security talks in Moscow on Monday, led by State Councilor Dai Bingguo and Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev. The two countries acknowledged that in order to enhance strategic mutual trust and improve the global security situation, the two sides should chart the development of Sino-Russian relations for the next 10 years from a strategic perspective.

As Dai's trip came just days after President Hu Jintao's visit to the United States, it is widely believed that he talked with Russian officials about the results of Hu's visit.

Analysts say Sino-US relations will affect the layout of world politics and that Russia is willing to see stronger Sino-US ties, which will help stabilize its own relationship with Washington.

"Better Sino-US ties would not overshadow China-Russia ties, but bring a more balanced relationship among big powers, said Cui Hongjian, a senior researcher with the China Institute of International Studies. The strategic talks also agreed that close cooperation between China and Russia on global issues has helped maintain regional and world peace, security and stability.

The videoconference between Chinese and Russian economists echoed the view. The experts said that the two countries could enhance their cooperation in the framework of multilateral forums, such as the G20, to build a more balanced world financial system.

"The US debt crisis is becoming an international problem, requiring countries to cooperate in the more equal and mutually beneficial platform of the G20," said Chen Fengying, director of the Institute of World Economic Studies at the China Institutes of Contemporary International Relations.

She said that although there are still problems with China-Russia economic cooperation, the two share extensive common interests.

Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta reported on Tuesday that the Chinese-language website of the governor of the Russian state of Chelyabinsk went online "to improve economic and trade cooperation with China and attract more investment".

Tian Chunsheng, who also took part in the videoconference, said that China and other emerging economies should be the third pole of the tripolar international system, to form a balanced global economic framework with the first pole being the US and the second the European Union.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.