Author: mariame

China rejects accusation of 'colonialism' in Africa!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-5 21:20:51 |Display all floors
cd supports a bloody jihad against my people

p u cd!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-9 09:58:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-8-5 10:54

How about you? Have you wondered why westerners are always the target of bombs? People must really like you a lot.

seems to me that everyone gets a fair amount of targeting in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-10 01:50:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2009-8-5 21:01
China's involvement in some of the African States dates back as earlier as in the sixties. China was building a railway in Tanzania and giving food and  material aids to other northern African Stat ...

In the 60's China was trying to build her own infrastructure. Trying to 'help' Tanzania is admirable but maybe not the most practical at the time.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-10 14:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-8-10 02:52

I hope the Chinese authority have jotted down the comments by the ungrateful black wenkers in the CD forum!

Yeah, just pay them uncivilise jungle inhabitants what their nickle and copper are ...

Yeah, I also hope they take note... and I'm they have my place bugged and  I hope they enjoy your moms moans too.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 18:06:36 |Display all floors
That is what the difference is all about.

What one takes and pays for it, is called trade. This is what China has been doing in Africa.

What one takes at the end of a gun barrel is called plunder. That was what the white-men were doing in Africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 18:57:51 |Display all floors
mutual understanding through economic cooperation

LOL, where did you ever saw "mutual" ????

Nigeria refused to  6 000 000 000 barils of oil to China for a good reason: like many african countries, they have learn the lesson of these "so called" cooperation: You came, you pollute my land, you exploit my poor peoples (who never go out from poverty, even if billions are given to the corrupted government), you  me your sht so I just have the choice to buy form your, my agriculture wil have the right to  100 tons of bananas in your countries and you will earn th emoney form bilions of oil barils...

Dont take african for dumbs, they have learned the leassons with the white, now, it's just the skin color that change, but the sh.t is exactly the same. for me, not for you, of course.

Of course, too, we never saw china accept any critics, even if evidences are under their noses...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 19:04:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-3-11 18:00
Why don't they like us, but love the whiteman?

My son just came back from tanzania.  According to the people there, chinese ARE white.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.