Author: negroone

Senator asks Microsoft about job cuts, visas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-27 11:03:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by screwvenir at 2009-1-27 11:01
M o d -- please clean up this thread by deleting all Bblueskies88 posts.

Thank you!

oh yeah, shut up ass-hole!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 11:10:27 |Display all floors

Not By Choice

Americans are buying necessities only - not by choice, thanks to their capable leaders, who are STILL throwing trillions at the liars and the cheats, all without accountability.  The expression I believe, is "hitting the jackals with hamburger patties."  

Why would China need to retool?  The "consumption certificates" are just starting.  If it is indeed Beijing's policy to increase domestic consumption, that program can grow to 100 times overnite.  Consumptions for the Chinese, and no more for the Yanks who spent too much for years.  There is some fairness in that.

Blueskies, a estimate of 100% difference in productivity is actually very conservative.  The Chinese PPP factor is still greater than 3.  That means, for comparable products/services, it cost less than 1/3 in China (compared to America).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 11:12:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2009-1-27 11:10
Americans are buying necessities only - not by choice, thanks to their capable leaders, who are STILL throwing trillions at the liars and the cheats, all without accountability.  The expression I b ...

you just talk out your ass any old time don't you?

The leaders? The non-elected secretive world bankers have struck the entire world, whever you are -- you are not without their effect, so grow up and quit talking out your damn ass, for real

man. what a nut

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 11:15:03 |Display all floors

Do You Think Your "Betters" Will Allow That

Bluskies:

There is really some lure in the concept of locking up the borders of America and be totally "self reliant," doesn't it??  

What is unknown is what that translates to in terms of consumer inflation.   China has basically been the key factor holding back inflation for the rest of the world for the last decade.  You remove that factor, and combine it with the continued undisciplined money printing by Washington, American inflation will easily hit 200% a year, with a resulting real growth of -40% or more annualized (20% "growth", combined with 200% inflation).

That's why your "Betters," the Washington pols, while B.S.ing about 27.5% tarriff on China made goods, are not even paper tigers.  They are paper chickens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 11:16:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2009-1-27 11:15
Bluskies:

There is really some lure in the concept of locking up the borders of America and be totally "self reliant," doesn't it??  

What is unknown is what that translates to in t ...

WTF are you talking about?

Are you trying to get into the US illegally?

There are hundreds of thousands of people who are going about the process of legal immigration, not one of them have any sympathy for a crook like you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 11:17:41 |Display all floors

Trailer Park Trash blueskies88

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 11:23:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by screwvenir at 2009-1-27 11:17
Everyone can see you are but a foul-mouthed idiot as you have called yourself.

Ha ha ha.

Hahaha

Ok, dish-rag, it is obvious who you are -- a racist fool what talks nothing but nonsense

lessee what you got

speak up

I am sure you have nothing of any intellect

what are you a boy?

no family during the New Year?

gotta pick a fight with some nebulous un-reachable far-off source

Hahaha

you are a pussy

show me what you got in that feeble-brain of yours

giove me a discussion

a real discussion

without the crap that comes so easily out of your ass

and I will stop chasing your foul-mouthed stupid racist ass around all over the forum, pussy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.