Author: jianyang

a chinese boy wanting to find a foreign girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-11 09:42:10 |Display all floors

UFO168

You are missing the whole point. He wants the special thrill of American animal girls. He knows that they can do things in bed that no Chinese person has ever heard of. He wants to scream in pleasure, hehehehe!!!

A lot of Chinese guys are very curious about tall American animal girls, but they are far too afraid of them, knowing the American animal girls like only guys who are "big down THERE," hehehehe!!!

Who told you that Japanese girls marry Chinese guys? Because of the large number of Western guys in Japan, the Japanese girls--who marry outside of their race--marry mostly American guys...because they love *big* guys, hehehehe!!!

Also, they are accustomed to living in a democracy and having many freedoms. Why would they want to lose that?

It is obvious that Jianyang is confident that he is that one Chinese guy, out of 1.3 billion Chinese, who is *BIG.* He is ready for the challenge of an American animal girl, hehehehehe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 10:02:10 |Display all floors

I wish Jianyang good fortune...

Oh!!! Jianyang wants an American animal girl. He knows that they can do things in bed that no Chinese person has ever heard of. He wants to scream in pleasure, hehehehe!!!

Japanese girls have been around American men for 59 years and prefer them over Chinese guys for the same reason that many Chinese girls want to marry American men. They want a loving, romantic guy who is *big down there* and can make them scream in pleasure, hehehehe!!! Also, they know they will be treated equally and will be respected.

Obviously, Jianyang is China's *big* man and has a lot of confidence to face the challenge of an American animal girl. He is a real 21st century guy, who is loving and caring.

Best wishes to Jianyang, that he finds what he wants! :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 11:10:15 |Display all floors

Announce here if succeed

If you succeed , pls announce here ,then we can get so good experience ffrom you .
Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 13:37:25 |Display all floors

think you all the same !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 15:51:58 |Display all floors

to blue tiger

1. someone ever saw 'blue tiger' in the nature, if not, it is obvious that 'blue tiger' is one gene-transfered animals.
2. I am sure that i can teach you not only chinese GONGFU, but also  sex SKILLS, do you know " LAO HAN TUI CHE"?
3. what is the big man? you can look for standard answer from Korea WAR and Vietnam WAR. Chairman Mao said: American is only one PAPER TIGER.
4. I am human being, i mean "DUI NIU TAN QIN" FOR YOU!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 17:29:23 |Display all floors

To UFO168

Oh, but you are an Unstable Falling Object, hehehe!!!

Your kung-fu and your little tinkler are weak. You would not be worthy to be my student in kung-fu; furthermore, I am not interested in your gay sex, hehehehe!!!

That old fool, you mentioned,  is dead and hasn't said anything in many years, so you are crazy and hearing things to think he talks to you, hehehehe!!!

Now, you rude creature, go find a corner to sit in and be quiet! You are jealous, because Jianyang is a man, and you are a little boy, hehehehe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 17:41:44 |Display all floors

To Blue Tiger

You just like a fighter , fighting everywhere after learned some kungfu ?
Just fought with sammyd then come here fighting with UFO ,good done !
appreciate your energy  , girls will love u .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.