Author: ichiban2000

my girlfriend is Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 16:42:19 |Display all floors

it need a long time to get ride of racism

I don't think that chinese are racist toward black people.It just because that they do not used to accept the marital relationship between black people and chinese. As we know, in history,  chinese had little chance to contact with black becauce of lgeographic restriction. so they are not familiar with black people. at the same time, the traditional thought has also impact on the acceptance to black people as son-in-law or girl-in-law. In chinese history, it also took a long long time to finish national intergration. so I think as time goes, chinese will be used to contact with black people . since chinese people is a tolerant, open-minded nationality. In history, we also accepted Israelian and Arab which have mingled into chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-1 01:47:50 |Display all floors
There are many dark skin Chinese living in China

They are so dark

That you think they are from Africa

Just to qualify

Not all people from Africa are dark skin people!        :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-1 07:05:00 |Display all floors
Ive been studying a Chinese dating site for some time looking for a Chinese wife and im amazed at the difference in features in Chinese women.

Just looking at pics i would never have guessed some of them are of Chinese origin, i had a stereotype in my mind which was false.

Yeah the great majority are slim with long black hair ( just that alone is attractive to western men because we have so many fat women in the west   )   But apart from that they are so different and varied.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-1 23:45:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-1-1 07:05
Ive been studying a Chinese dating site for some time looking for a Chinese wife and im amazed at the difference in features in Chinese women.

Just looking at pics i would never have guessed som ...

You have many choices   

For sure

Not all Chinese look alike

Same can be said to the stereotype reversal

Not all white men look alike!     :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-2 13:19:48 |Display all floors
Well, your relationship is only about you, and your gf, her family and yours. If they dont have problem with your background, what to worry about??

Stop thinking about this racism thingy, it is inevitable, because there are different colors in this world.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-2 13:42:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-1-2 15:37

OH

Westerns society is BREAKING DOWN

WITH HIGH DIVORCE RATES, SAME SEX MARRIAGE

& LATEST THE LIES & SCANDALS WHICH IS MAMMOTH DEPRESSION $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CRISIS H ...

CaringHK! It has been so many years, you havent grown up a bit! You pathetic SCUM!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-2 13:49:01 |Display all floors
OH MS BEING gang banged by ozzies!!!

how OLD are you now???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.