Author: yasawakic

300 000 babies sick with melamine!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-11 01:13:24 |Display all floors

Oh dear

Wrong again whampoa. I am/was wowzers/bantopost.
You really are not very smart.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-11 10:44:59 |Display all floors

Whampoa

We have already done this but O.K.

“..where you were "picked up" for calling Chinese farmers peasants.”

This is a wild goose chase.  I already stated that I got picked up for this.  There is no need to defend and expand this.  

“"contract workers".  They do come under employment, don't they?”

No they don’t. Hence the term contract rather than employment. Both terms are in the dictionary and have their own unique definitions.

“But, never mind whether they understand or not.  With your eloquence and using your eloquence, what would you tell the mothers of the dead children and sick children after drinking the tainted milk?  Whose fault was it and what consoling words would you offer to them?”

I don't have to tell the mothers anything. It is not my place.  By all means, you should tell the parents of the dead children that the people who added the un-contracted substances for pecuniary advantage did not mean it due to ignorance.  These parents should then according to your logic will smile and say thank you.

Melamine. Industry?  Why do you request me to supply you with some definition of different forms?

You are quite welcome to supply your own definition if you wish.  

For my part, I see something more ingenious on your part and will await your own definition.

Regards.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.