Author: yasawakic

300 000 babies sick with melamine!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-7 15:42:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-12-7 09:36
Spare us your crocodile tears mate .

emu owes this forum members an explanation as to why the New Zealanders in Sanlu are exonerated and exempted from the guilt of a deliberate scam in adding poison to harm Chinese babies !! .

According to news media reports, Fonterra, when they found out about the contaminated milk, wanted the product withdrawn. Sanlu faffed around.

For example this report

bloo mberg.co  m/apps/new s?pid=20601087&si d=aULeYhWvb7Ow&re fer=ho me
New Zealand's Fonterra Cooperative Group today criticized an ``appalling'' delay by its Chinese affiliate in reporting complaints of sick infants.
Sanlu received complaints in December and knew of melamine contamination in June, Xinhua said, citing the government. Fonterra last week said Sanlu's board was informed of the contamination on Aug. 2, after receiving complaints in March.

``If they were lying about it, then they were lying about it to us too,'' said Ferrier. ``If this allegation proves to be correct that would be absolutely appalling.''
Last Updated: September 24, 2008 14:48 EDT

and this...

September 24, 2008 - 5:05PM  s mh.c o   m.a u/w orld/san l u-claims-appalling-if-true-fonterra-20080924-4n28.ht   m l
Claims a dairy company knew of China's tainted milk scandal eight months ago and lied about it would be appalling if true, Fonterra chief Andrew Ferrier says.
At the release of Fonterra's annual results on Wednesday, Ferrier was swamped by questions about the Chinese dairy company Sanlu, which is 43 per cent owned by Fonterra.
So far at least four children have died after drinking powdered milk tainted with the chemical melamine, 54,000 have fallen ill and about 13,000 have been admitted to hospital with kidney problems.
A Chinese government investigation found Sanlu knew of complaints about their milk products since December and lied about it, the country's official China Daily news reported.
"Dairy giant Sanlu Group lied about its contaminated baby milk formula for eight months, while tens of thousands of infants got ill," it reported.
Ferrier said he had no indications Sanlu had lied.
"That is what the Chinese government is saying. If it is true that they (Sanlu) were lying about it, they were lying to us too because it did not come anywhere to the attention of any of our people," he said.
"If the allegations prove to be true, then frankly I am appalled that this could go on," Ferrier said.
"The first thing that Fonterra heard about this event was at the Sanlu board meeting on the second of August.

As I said, neither Sanlu or Fonterra have been accused of deliberately adding Melamine.
Sanlu is accused of covering up the issue for some months, delaying withdrawing the products and not informing Fonterra.
Actually Fonterra ( a non-controlling shareholder) has been criticised for not bringing this issue to the attention of the Chinese government earlier. That doesn't absolve Sanlu from not doing the same, when urged to do so by Fonterra.

As to his crocodile tears for the harm done to Chinese babies ,what cods wallop . He praised the fake monks for the killing of 21 Chinese in TbT not so long ago ..

Mengzhi, once again I must challenge you to back that slander up with evidence or withdraw that remark.
I expect, as usual, that you will fail to back up your false allegation (not the least for the reason that there is none as I never said any such thing) and that you will fail to withdraw your false, slanderous and gratuitously offensive remarks.

Why do I set such low expectations for your behaviour here ?

Well it's pretty obvious, it's your long demonstrated display of
Hypocrisy.

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2008-12-7 05:43 PM ]
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-7 23:09:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-12-6 20:27

But let us remember, there are many decent, intelligent and capable Malaysians in Australia , sadly Mengzhi is not one of them.

Twitty Bird from down under,

From what I have heard, Mengzhi is a Chinese taking refuge in the Malaysian jungle among the orangutans.

How much blood in your veins is from the rapist-murderer side of your family?

[ Last edited by thestud at 2008-12-7 11:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 00:35:47 |Display all floors

FFS ...

Who dug up thespud?

Actually I suspect spuddy has been here all along ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 01:02:58 |Display all floors
scary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 03:51:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thestud at 2008-12-8 01:09
Twitty Bird from down under,
From what I have heard, Mengzhi is a Chinese taking refuge in the Malaysian jungle among the orangutans....

No, he's taking refuge amongst the primates of Kings Cross, Sydney.

Originally posted by thestud at 2008-12-8 01:09
How much blood in your veins is from the rapist-murderer side of your family? ...

Considerably less than you have.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 08:44:12 |Display all floors

OMG how the colonialists have caved in !!

Personal attacks will get you everywhere emu . You explain to the forum again why the " whiter than the driven snow New Zealanders " who own about half of Sanlu , had any difficulty in implementing the recalls " as soon as they got wind of it " ?  It is never the persona of the whites ( from colonial days ) to be coy and coquettish huh ?

On humanity and ethical grounds they should have banged tables , smash plates and stormed ahead with the recalls because at the end of the product are innocent babies . Didn't think of that ?

PS: your embrace of the doctored photos and false news from Lhasa confirmed that you would twist anything as long as the Chinese are the victims . You seem to not understand your own posts .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 09:37:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changamullah at 2008-12-8 05:59
Mengzhi is just another sheeple.

Follows and toes the line with all his sheeple buddies. Infidels! All of them!

He has been around the sheep in Australia far too long.

Just look at the pic ...

looks more like a self portrait of yourself changmullah a typical australian sheep sh4gger, mind you anything with a pulse is fair game to an aussie is it not? so your definition of someone with a mind of their own is a sheeple? more like you Anglo's you fool

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.