Views: 5517|Replies: 15

How do we survive this worldwide financial crisis? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-18 21:25:31 |Display all floors
Hi friends,

How are you doing?

When the global economy went globallized and united, ther United States of America became the head. We call the world global village, and name Uncle Sam the Village Head.

What happens when this head went too far? Yes, the Subprime Crisis, followed by the worldwide financial Crisis, and the economic crisis.

Here in China, life has been becoming tougher and tougher for many of us. Let's discuss what we should do to survive this crisis?

With best regards,
Cavalier
Live and let live. Chat Group for English learners and traders: please add wechat ID: tradeclub

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 21:30:14 |Display all floors
when only u have 100RMB, just get 200RMB goods.

That's the way i am doing now to meet this financial crisis.

I do think most of u are doing like this also .
fluffy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 13:24:36 |Display all floors
try to tighten own spending on commodity, withdraw the money from stock market, never quit own job recently, work harder than before...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 15:03:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by trading1788 at 2008-11-18 21:25
Hi friends,

How are you doing?

When the global economy went globallized and united, ther United States of America became the head. We call the world global village, and name Uncle Sam ...

The topic about financial crisis here has been discussed for a long time,which is somewhat a Platitude

Any way,as a small fish in a small pond what I am doing is to split my 1Cent into 2 Cents

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 11:57:24 |Display all floors
frankly, I don not know how to deal with this world financial crisis, I am just a commom netizen.   
But It  seems that this crisis effects everyone in the world as a blast .  the job hunters become more and more ,the competition becomes rougher and rougher. in my own opinion, We shall try to chang our minds to have  other own ways t get through , like some small business or some special methods to raise ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 12:12:26 |Display all floors

it's a good topic

yes,It sounds to me have to consider the crisis, frankly, I have no any crisis consciousness, and sometimes even I think it's better to us, the commodities price have been coming down a little by the finacial problem, it's not bad to us being common people, yes, perhaps all of us will be affected obviously in next few years,
where there is a will
there is a way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 12:14:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annyee at 2008-11-18 21:30
when only u have 100RMB, just get 200RMB goods.

That's the way i am doing now to meet this financial crisis.

I do think most of u are doing like this also .

WOW Ann

it is like buying HALF for FREE
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.