Author: mariame

US government 'foils plot to assassinate Barack Obama'! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-29 11:23:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-10-29 11:22

But if you seek to "turn back the clock" for the country.... are you not seeking to make it into what you think would be best, thereby serving your own interests rather than thos ...

make no mistake

it is ONLY the now and the future that ever concern me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:25:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-10-29 11:22

But if you seek to "turn back the clock" for the country.... are you not seeking to make it into what you think would be best, thereby serving your own interests rather than thos ...

and I have stated time and again the inherent flaw in the US system, and that it must eventually be overrun and controlled by the enemy of righteousness, and America's own enemy

and it is that, that brings us to war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:26:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-10-28 22:22

and i have tried to explain in as many ways as i can, and your attempts at labeling me a 'racist' serves your own politics but is worlds away from reality of the races, and of black people

As I said before, in relation to the story for this thread....... desperation is the mother of madmen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:35:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-10-29 11:26

As I said before, in relation to the story for this thread....... desperation is the mother of madmen.

i dont really care what black people say

or liberal dems

or faggots

so, as you said before, and as you will no doubt say later, is irrelevant babbling and accusations

you are a little videoit weened on tv and cookies

Many people in this world are desperate

many situations and circumstances of a people become dire

when their rulers and systems degenerate into places unfit for good men, and good families, and goodness

and out of all that desperation, which u call sanity, as you are not a man in control of the future, but rather an enemy of the future

are forged heroes, leaders, warriors, doctrines, banners, creeds, and Armies

who you no doubt, must view as madmen

as they arent on ur talkshows and tv programs

they are men of the earth, born of the earth, men of spirit, and of mighty souls

and thus, to you and all similar americans

who bleed america dry in hopes that nothing bad will ever come of it

hoping it is all at bay, and will stand by as you destroy the country

is born what would be phisiologically impossible for you to label as anything other than a 'madman'

The Warrior God

and thus, comes your end

and the end of all those like you

as it has always been

[ Last edited by justbabygirl at 2008-10-29 11:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:37:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-10-29 11:26

british citizens in the UK no doubt called the US founding fathers madmen

The citizens of all countries which have been overthrown no doubt saw their usurpers as madmen

and all that because you believe life to be a box of chocolate people

or a naked orgy of sodomy and sin

[ Last edited by justbabygirl at 2008-10-29 11:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:37:49 |Display all floors

Spin it away .

The true extent of the racist belief in the USA will never be known . To cite token blacks ( and Hispanics and Chinese ) who make it in the US does not change the underlying current of racism in that country . Islam is not a race but this is now the target of the illogical , craven and blinkered fear and aggression which has replace a good degree of the race hatred . Racism is only felt by those who are not white , understand ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:40:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-10-29 11:37
The true extent of the racist belief in the USA will never be known . To cite token blacks ( and Hispanics and Chinese ) who make it in the US does not change the underlying current of racism in th ...

racism doesnt exist, except that you yourself are degenerate and unable to stand as equals amongst white people

that is an inferior genetic code and programming that causes your inferiority

whites dont cause it

stop blaming white people for your inferiority complex, and all the woes that come along with it

[ Last edited by justbabygirl at 2008-10-29 11:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.