Author: mariame

US government 'foils plot to assassinate Barack Obama'! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-29 10:47:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-10-28 17:45
Racism is alive , well and live in the US of A . So many white voters have publicly expressed their entrenched racism against this black ? Obama . Some will not vote for him simply because  ...

Regardless of what I see promoted by some on this forum, racists are actually a dying breed in the U.S.. It isn't gone, nor will it likely ever end completely, but if it was as prevalent as some want to believe; Obama wouldn't have gone to Harvard law school.... He wouldn't have been elected a senator....and he wouldn't have an excellent chance at being elected the next U.S. president.

The problem with criminals such as these, is that they see the coming of the end for their belief system; this makes them desperate.
---------------------
One might get the wrong impression, if they had seen some of the video responses from the crowds attending the John McCain rallies, but it must be noted that those rallies rarely had more than two thousand people.... Obama has repeatedly drawn crowds of a hundred thousand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:03:41 |Display all floors
If white Americans are so racist, how come Obama is ahead in the polls?  Actually, white Americans are some of the most accepting and non-racist people in the world.  Sometimes too accepting.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:07:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by projeka at 2008-10-29 11:03
If white Americans are so racist, how come Obama is ahead in the polls?  Actually, white Americans are some of the most accepting and non-racist people in the world.  Sometimes too accepting.

because non-drug using, non-criminal, white americans are the minority..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:14:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-10-28 22:07

because non-drug using, non-criminal, white americans are the minority..

justbabygirl (or your other name on this forum)...

you have very racist views, demonstrated in other posts on this forum..... perhaps you would like to tell people here why Obama is such a threatening character to individuals such as yourself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:18:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-10-29 11:14

you have very racist views, demonstrated in other posts on this forum..... perhaps you would like to tell people here why Obama is such a th ...

unlike black people, im not thinking of myself

but of the country, again, unlike black people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:22:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-10-28 22:18

unlike black people, im not thinking of myself

but of the country, again, unlike black people

But if you seek to "turn back the clock" for the country.... are you not seeking to make it into what you think would be best, thereby serving your own interests rather than those of the nation?

Especially if those views are rejected by most U.S. citizens.

[ Last edited by cbcronin at 2008-10-28 10:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 11:22:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-10-29 11:14

you have very racist views, demonstrated in other posts on this forum..... perhaps you would like to tell people here why Obama is such a th ...

and i have tried to explain in as many ways as i can, and your attempts at labeling me a 'racist' serves your own politics but is worlds away from reality of the races, and of black people

I hate black people

and I want them all to die

how is that 'racist'?

thats truth, and my opinion

and my belief

and my wish

I have no doubt your supporters are great in number

but the only thing you can do is bring it to me in war

that is the only way these matters may be settled

bring your africans, and liberal dems and faggots against..

umm

well..

the rest of the planet

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.