Author: chindragon

Are European girls more beautiful than Chinese girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-23 09:41:58 |Display all floors
I don't think this topic has anything to do with racism because every peerson of every race has the right to like anyone in any race. At least he doesn't cause trouble for others and doesn't hurt anyone. White and black women usually don't choose Asian men for boyfriends or husbands because they're not strong enough, I personally think, comparing to numbers of Asian women marrying white or black men, few white and black women tie the knot with Asian men. Can you say this is racism? As for the attitude of chindragon, whoever he likes is his business, it doesn't affect others' choices. He doesn't like the appearances of those white girls, not their nationalities or even their personalities. He maybe unhappy for Chinese girls' worship to white men, and I think it's right. Some Chinese women just want to marry a white man for more money because they're naive to think that all whites are rich. Many of their marriage are tragedy. I don't say all of the mix-race marriges are bad, I just hope people can have a propler attitude towards it. After all, marriage is about personalities not the color of one's skin.

[ Last edited by duanyihong at 2008-7-23 09:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 11:38:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrisaaron at 2008-7-22 21:52

you are a international hybridization center .

Actually,  I really like the Swedish and the Dutch girls because they are really sweet and kind hearted.

When I was growing up in Sweden,  I still remember that a lot of young Swedish girls always came to talk to me first,  and they always said that I looked so cute!     So,  most of the young Chinese boys growing up in Sweden speaking Swedish like me always had white Swedish girlfriends or got married to white Swedish girls.

And it is the same in the Netherlands,  most Chinese boys growing up in the Netherlands speaking Dutch always end up getting married to beautiful white Dutch girls.

Most of my Chinese cousins who grow up in France and Germany speaking French and German also ended up getting married to white French and German girls.

The only exception is England,  because it is nearly impossible for the Chinese boys who grew up in England speaking English to marry white English girls.   The white English people think that they are superior to Chinese men,  so they would never want a white English girl to marry a Chinese man.

Although some of the white Irish girls would take Chinese men as husbands,  back in the early part of the last century,  like in the 1930s,  the British government would not officially recognize any marriage between a white girl and a Chinese man.   Even though some white Irish girls in England would take Chinese men as husbands,  the marriages were not officially recognized by the British government.

Fortunately,  I did not grow up in England speaking English,  so I have always felt very comfortable with white girls,  knowing that white Swedish girls find me very cute and very sexy and attractive.

Usually the white Swedish,  Dutch,  French,  German,  Italian,  Polish,  Russian,  Greek,  and Spanish girls always treated us Chinese boys as equals,   and they always liked to marry Chinese men.

Only the white English girls looked down upon us Chinese men.

[ Last edited by chindragon at 2008-7-23 11:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 11:52:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janetli at 2008-7-22 23:30
One key reason is that Hollywood still bombards us with the ideal image of beauty from a european perspective.  Since the US is so powerful, most people can't help but be influenced by Hollywood's  ...

You are quite right,  we have to do something to defend ourselves against Hollywood's racist stereotypes.

We should tell all the Chinese people that Hollywood is wrong to look down upon Chinese people.

The Chinese girls should be proud to be Chinese,  and the Chinese girls should stop having plastic surgery to look like white American girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 12:06:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by duanyihong at 2008-7-23 09:41
I don't think this topic has anything to do with racism because every peerson of every race has the right to like anyone in any race. At least he doesn't cause trouble for others and doesn't hurt a ...

You are completely wrong to say that Asian/ Chinese men are " not strong enough " to marry white girls.

On the contrary,  in Sweden,  most of the Chinese men always end up getting married to white Swedish girls.

In just about every European country,  like in Sweden,  Holland,  Germany,  France,  Italy,  Poland,  Greece,  Spain,  Belarus and Russia,  most of the Chinese men are " strong " enough to marry white Swedish,  Dutch, German, French,  Italian,  Polish,  Greek,  Spanish,  Belarussian and Russian girls.

Of course,  the only exception is England,  because white English people think that Asian/ Chinese men are " inferior" and " not strong enough".     

By the way,  are you an Englishman?   Or,  maybe you have been learning English and therefore,  you think like the English people?   You also think that Chinese men are " not strong enough " to marry white European girls?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 12:19:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-7-23 09:31
So your auntie was ignorant and labouring under some delusions brought on by Guanyin knows who; you are ignorant too, because you are now doing the opposite. As the French saying has it, les extrem ...

Bonjour,  monsieur!

Est-ce-que vous parlez francais?

Moi,  je suis un garcon chinois,  tres beau, tres mignon.

For your information,  I do not lack any confidence with white European girls.

Here is a link to Asian/Chinese men and white girls:

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=KviuC-OKF34

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 12:27:38 |Display all floors
Chinese girls should also STOP USING 'SKIN LIGHTENING CREAMS' TO MAKE THEIR SKINS LOOK LIKE THE COLOR OF WORMS' AND THUS MORE EASY TO GET SKIN CANCER.

http://pureblackafriam.blogspot.com

As the sun gets hotter and radiation from the sun starts to cook people alive -- MANY OF US WILL WISH WE NEVER TRIED TO LIGHTEN OUR 'YELLOW' BROWN AND BLACK SKINS.

As far as 'white' girls 'beauty' is concerned -- HAVE ANY CHINESE BEEN AROUND OR LIVED CLOSE TO WHITE WOMEN?

From about 18 to 30 some white women look good -- BUT AFTER 30, THE SUN SHOWS NO MERCY OF PALE SKIN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 13:20:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-7-22 21:12

We might agree if you agreed to saying that you are ignorant.

How anyone can declare from the rostrum 'girls of this nationality or ethnicity are beautiful' and 'girls of that nationality or ...

Mon cher seneca,

Although I really like white European girls,   I still think that,  on the whole Chinese girls are more beautiful than white European girls.

There is nothing wrong with the way Chinese girls walk.   On the contrary,  Chinese girls look very elegant with their slim bottoms,   as opposed to most white European girls having huge fat bottoms which I find rather repulsive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.