Author: chindragon

Are European girls more beautiful than Chinese girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-22 20:14:25 |Display all floors
i only care about one thing
fat or fleshy Chinese girls are more popular in the bar than the thin one when meet foreigner(Europe or America)
it may tell something

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 20:27:37 |Display all floors
Both have hot women.. just that it seems to ME hot European chicks are more common

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 20:42:35 |Display all floors

Given a choice.....

I prefer the sheer femininity of Chinese girls without the feminism nonsense.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKrkbmQCu8c&feature=related
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 20:44:41 |Display all floors
in my opnion. european girls are more beautiful than chinese girls before 18 . chinese girls seem not to grow up yet before this age , like a green apple.
european and chinese girls at a same level from 18 to 28 .they show their astonishing beauties in various  ways.
chinese girls appear their advantages after 28, time seems to be frozen on their faces if they got proper care .
but european girls changing their figure despairingly  after this age.
the most beautiful age for a chinese girl is 38 , they really reach their maturations and show irreitable charming at this age.
euopean girl in this ages . mmmmm , i suggest you leave her immediately without any hesitation just like through a dishrag. i think no one would live with a pig.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 21:52:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chindragon at 2008-7-22 19:14

By the way,   I have had Swedish girlfriends,  a Dutch girlfriend,  French and German girlfriends ( I travelled a lot ),  therefore I obviously like European girls a lot.

But I have also had ...

you are a international hybridization center .
1216280569466.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 22:52:20 |Display all floors

each country have pretty girl .........

in a word , you can find pretty girl in each country , no matter China , USA , or Germany.
that base on your personal style .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 23:30:06 |Display all floors

media

One key reason is that Hollywood still bombards us with the ideal image of beauty from a european perspective.  Since the US is so powerful, most people can't help but be influenced by Hollywood's ideals.  So that is why so many people think that blonde hair, thick double eye-lids, light eyes, and an angular face (all very common european traits) are beautiful.  However I also noticed that as more movies from other countries enter mainstream culture and become popularized (such as crouching tiger hidden dragon, and even devadas--to bring in indian culture) the west begins to appreciate different cultural traits and this introduces new concepts of beauty.  

support chinese beauty and visit http://www.missperfect10.ca/contestant.php?id=01miss perfect 10 Janet Li

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.