Author: sedr231

i would never date a chinese girl who has been with a foreigner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-6 22:19:48 |Display all floors
It's true Chinese guys thinking foreign studies / foreign language studies students are sluts/ whores.

Sadly they are right, One of my ex's  was at SISU (screwing me for free english lessons). She said 80% of her classmates were selling themselves on-line or as er nai.

Many of the millions of hookers in shanghai bars are disillusioned young english teachers.
Nearly all have been porked by a laowai.

Mind u alot of that stands to a lesser extent to shanghainese in general and then chinese in general.

As the great deng xiaoping said "to get rich is glorious"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 22:56:35 |Display all floors
I am not a little cock, you are!

As an ethic Chinese, redr231, you must have been joked by your British compariots for having a small cock.  Is what they said true?  Even if  not true, their remarks apparently have caused you this small-dick complex.  Pityable.  

You are not in a position to judge my English.  My English is not as good as native English speakers, but I am bilingual, and I have knowledge in other areas.  Therefore, both as language professionals, I earn more than those foreign English teachers.

So keep this small dick name to yourself.  You match it perfectly.  I know your mentality and your inferiority complex too well.

[ Last edited by littleboat at 2008-10-7 11:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 22:59:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by colorfulwolf at 2008-10-6 22:19
It's true Chinese guys thinking foreign studies / foreign language studies students are sluts/ whores.

Sadly they are right, One of my ex's  was at SISU (screwing me for free english lessons). S ...

An English teacher, wow!!  Great job!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 23:03:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by colorfulwolf at 2008-10-6 22:19
As the great deng xiaoping said "to get rich is glorious"

Well said, to get rich is glorious!

So tell me, colorwolf, why don't you get yourself rich?  Why don't you try to get a more decent job to get yourself rich?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-7 01:01:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sedr231 at 2008-10-5 00:20
i have to admit i would never ever date or marry a chinese girl who has ever dated a foreigner. i am british chinese. i cannot stand such women. such girls are money hungry and are frankly very nai ...

Chinese girls are not naive. It is you who are ignorant.
Why did your family move to UK? Is it not for money or democracy?
How many Chinese female friends do you have to post such an ignorant post? I am sure that there are many Chinese born UK has dated Englishmen. Are you going to tell me that they are money hungry or they are dating people whom they like or around there? There are money hungry Chinese girls and there are Chinese girls date men regardless of their race. Not all Chinese girls who date non-Chinese make them naive or money hungry. If you do not want to date Chinese girls who has dated non-Chinese, that's fine. But seriously, do not generalize Chinese girls who has dated non-Chinese are money hungry or naive. It makes you look really STUPID!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-7 10:54:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sedr231 at 6-10-2008 21:42
thanks for your comments again, especially the psychoanalysis on me. it is very good. all true. but i have more advanatge that a laowai in china. i am chinese. i am easily accepted by chinese and l ...

I think I have to the full rights to speak about you. As 100% HK Chinese born and risen abroad in Holland, I also know both cultures (western and Chinese) very good. Im also seen as Chinese with Chinese, and foreigner with foreigners. It might be true that many Chinese guys won't accept girls who dated foreigners, but not all of them are like this. Always say "many but not all". Then you're safe with your statement. Whether it's "most of them" or  "a few of them"  depends totally on your situation. If you live in big cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Guangdong, and go out (night life) often, you will see many hookers and sluts who are all are hooking foreigners. It's a common thing which can't be denied. It is true that many many girls are looking for foreigners with a lot of intentions than just simply "I like foreigners". And sadly in my Shanghai environment, or I see only Chinese girls who are not preferring foreigners and have no greedy signs OR Chinese girls who just fall on strange unknown foreigners on the STREET asking to teach them Chinese by going to their homes, etc. So for me about 90% of these girls are greedy gold/better-life diggers...
Sure not all but most of them are so....

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2008-10-7 10:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-7 14:10:15 |Display all floors
thank u all for your insights into this. so the tuth is finally coming out and we are now starting to understand that my view is not a minority view. if this forum was in chinese and contributed by mainland chinese only, i am sure my view would be would be in the super majority.

littlecock loves putting people down. is an idiot. what is wrong with being a english teacher? a english teacher in mainland china earns more than most people. do u laugh and bully the people who sell fruit on the street? do u laugh at the beggar with the baby when she asks you for money? do u steal the plastic bag containing all the used plastic bottles which some granny has spent all day collecting to sell? i think yes....u are that type of person. littlecock's english is not perfect, but always likes to judge other people english standard. strange.

i want to clarify. i am not referring to ethnic chinese girls who are born and live foreign countries. these girls know exactly what it is to live in a country where they are a minority. they know that not every foreigner is rich. it's also the same for the non chinese that they date in these countries. but is it tough sometimes for them?....i can say yes sometimes. i think that's why my half chinese, half white friend, whose mother is chinese says she pitys chinese girls who date foreigners. she knows that these mainland chinese girls really don't understand how difficult it can be for mixed race relationship on both sides.

i have many chinese friends thank you. i am loved as much as the Chairman! as i said my view is a majority even if u want to fool yourselves it is not the case or naively don't know. if u are a non chinese laowai, i can understand that it is because no one has told u before.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.