Author: sedr231

i would never date a chinese girl who has been with a foreigner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-6 11:05:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sedr231 at 2008-10-5 21:49
thanks for your comments. especially littlecock. sorry, it my grammar. i meant littleboat.

it's strange that i make a statement. and instead of your comments to argue why my opinion is wrong u a ...

My points are:

(1) You are seriously perturbed by the auwkard situation of your British citizenship and your Chinese ethnicity and looks.  

(2) You are annoyed and angry that you are not given equal treatment with the white foreigners.

(3) Chinese girls do not like you, so you not only can not get a date, your vanity and your need for attention and recognition are not satisfied (You had expected to receive a lot of attention and admiration beore you embarked on the plane that took you to China from the GREAT Britain... but sadly your bubble of dreams burst.  You must be disappointed);

(4)  You easily believed the negative comments from your half-white, half Chinese and white female friends about Chinese girls.   Why don't you focus on finding a girlfriend from these people, since you cannot really respect Chinese girls and they don't seem to like you?  Can you just ignore people you don't like you,  the same way they ignore you?  

(5)  There are girls like what you said, but not all Chinese woman are like that, not even the majority.  If you can not even realize that difference, you are truly an idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 11:44:52 |Display all floors

To # 1

Another loser who was rejected from girls from any country

why???

reading his posts is easy to know why

[size=-2]where did u lose your brain???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 12:17:56 |Display all floors
As you long-time lived in foreign country, you clearly know the western life style.
The western people end up a relation with a girl in a blink and look for a new start immediately.
Not only to their Chinese lovers!!!
It is a shame that some Chinese girl easily take the marriage as an opportunity to enjoy a high-quality life.
Nevertheless, you have no rights to make any comments on that.
Just like we have no rights to comment the multivariable sex life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 18:11:34 |Display all floors
I think the chinese girl who dated a foreigner before would never want to date you as well, cause you are not foreign.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 19:35:21 |Display all floors
hello  everyone  
i hope improve my english with the hope of everybody!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 19:45:29 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by igoldenfish at 2008-10-6 12:17
As you long-time lived in foreign country, you clearly know the western life style.
The western people end up a relation with a girl in a blink and look for a new start immediately.
Not only to t ... [/quo

i agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 21:42:25 |Display all floors
thanks for your comments again, especially the psychoanalysis on me. it is very good. all true. but i have more advanatge that a laowai in china. i am chinese. i am easily accepted by chinese and laowai alike. a chinese girl's parents would prefer me to a non-chinese laowai. why, because i am foreigner, but i am also chinese. don't worry this is a good topic. i will start another posting on this.

i don't think i am in the minority. if u open your eyes and ears u will know that chinese men (of the mainland variety) would never date a chinese girl who has ever dated a foreigner.

maybe they don't tell the laowai amongst u. but i am chinese. i am also a foreigner. i get honest views from both sides because i am seen as chinese by chinese, foreigner by foreigner. how many of u laowai who are not ethnic chinese get the "it's ok....i can tell u....u are chinese....." type responses when u ask a difficult question to a mainland chinese? i get the honest answer. how many supposely educated mainland chinese will tell a non-chinese laowai that they hate black people or koreans in beijing? also why do i get very honest opinions from koreans about chinese - which are not favourable i may add.....because they see me as a foreigner.

why do the chinese have a saying "no good (chinese) man dates a girl from the foreign studies university"? please explain this?

i'm still trying to bait more out more information from littlecock. i honestly think your english is very good. it is much better than some of my mainland chinese friends who were educated at university there. but it is obvious from it that u are not english educated. i see u spell "realize" with a "z". the english way is with  "s" (yes u can thank me for correcting your english) but i am confused. very few chinese who know english use words like "perturbed" or "truly". it is strange. don't worry i will work it out. also please proof check my posting. i may have grammar and spelling mistakes. littlecock would even correct shakespeare if i cut and paste it here.

i am in the majority. my view is not a minority view. ok, there are laowai on this forum, but it's ok. they also want to know the truth. the chinese amongst u can tell. it's ok. i am chinese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.