Author: sedr231

i would never date a chinese girl who has been with a foreigner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-5 21:50:33 |Display all floors
because your grammar is very bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 21:52:49 |Display all floors
littleboat is not english. the phrase "i schooled.." is actually a commonly used phrase. it's the response to a question which starts "where did u school?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 21:53:59 |Display all floors
when i said "in" east europe i mean just that. the poorer parts of the uk and in east europe. all of east europe hate chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 21:54:55 |Display all floors
maybe littleboat is a whore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 21:56:15 |Display all floors
that would explain why my statement hits a raw nerve. maybe she fell for some laowai who after ----ing her. left her. am i right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 22:03:05 |Display all floors
i still won't date a chinese girl who has previously dated a foreigner....and the truth is...very few chinese men (of the mainland variety) would date such a girl.

do u know there is a common mainland chinese saying. "no good man dates a girl from the foreign studies university". why do u think that is? why are they refering to do u think?

why does my friend who is half chinese, half white say she pitys chinese women who are with foreigner men, even though her own mother is chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 10:27:59 |Display all floors
sedr231...

Surely you should be more mature instead of scolding at fellow posters (littleboat etc).
You just posted 5+ posts after eachother. All with little meaningless content. Other words: SPAM!
Are you that childish? can't you make one long and reasonable post? No need to attack people like this...

hmm even you did saw some truth; there are indeed many many Chinese girls hungrying for a better life with a "rich" foreigner, but ofcourse doesnt mean all. A big amount of them are this but not all, so you absolutely can't just avoid ALL Chinese girls who dated foreigners, often its not THEIR fault to fall in love in that person. Love is a feeling sometimes people can't control. If you make statements be sure to think about your own situation too...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.