Author: elaine318

Where is the suitable place to short travel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-30 13:54:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elaine318 at 2008-8-29 17:06
thank you for your advices, hangzhou,is a beautiful city, but we all already went there. my friends say xitang is a beautiful place. anyone know the place?

Yes,i heard of it.It's a town which was one of the six most famous ancient towns of southern yangtze river. :)It also was the classical water town of southern yangtze river.
little birdge,running water and people house……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-30 22:57:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elaine318 at 2008-8-29 16:31
my friends and i plan to havea short travelling  in weekend in zhejiang province, but we don't know where is ok?
        we all work  for one or two years, so we have no much money to use. i hope  ...

maybe " caring and xunhuan " can help you .

just ask for some suggestion  :)

have a nice holiday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-30 23:08:44 |Display all floors

my most pleasure to meet any lady from hangzhou...

my dream is to live with a hangzhou's lady 4ever  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-30 23:54:06 |Display all floors

Reply #2 projeka's post

I don't  think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-31 00:04:38 |Display all floors

Reply #10 pjtran's post

If you have to cook meals, clean the house , wash the clothes , and do other housework ,will you still dream living with a Hangzhou's lady  forever?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-31 00:11:52 |Display all floors

Reply #4 blessedness's post

If I say that  you should go to  Guilin,you may think it is a very ordinary reply .
Just go there ,you will sea a new Guilin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-31 00:18:50 |Display all floors
xitang ancient town located in jiaxing...  haha. i'm very familiar with this ancient town because of i've been there three times.. why i familiar with it? hehe,because my college is in jiaxing...so i spent my weekend to go almost every attractions in jiaxing...  i still remembered that i went to the ancient town first time.. you can go to the ancient town without pay the fees of ticket just by taking the huangbaoche outside the attraction.. thosn man who ride huangbaoche may charge you forty yuan.. and you should be barger with them and answer directly 30yuan..don't afraid to lose your face,after all,saving your money is your most important thing..hehe,if you have any problems..welcome to contact me....please add my QQ number 148131372

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.