Views: 7539|Replies: 29

Where is the suitable place to short travel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-29 16:31:47 |Display all floors
my friends and i plan to havea short travelling  in weekend in zhejiang province, but we don't know where is ok?
        we all work  for one or two years, so we have no much money to use. i hope you can give me some advices where we can travel? thank you!
Tomorrow is another day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 16:47:05 |Display all floors

Reply #1 elaine318's post

Hangzhou.  The most beautiful city in China (or so it claims from the commercials on CCTV-9).
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 16:59:11 |Display all floors
i have never been to zhejiang
you can seach the information on the internet.
this weekend my sister and i will go to the Southern Sichuan Bamboo Sea.i hope it's a meaningful trip

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 17:00:24 |Display all floors
me too, I work at dongguan, guangdong. I want to plan to make a trip on national vacation. I want to plan to visit guangxi . but I don't know which citys are beautiful and just cost little money , are there anyone from guangxi here, give me some recommendations
where there is a will
there is a way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 17:06:14 |Display all floors
thank you for your advices, hangzhou,is a beautiful city, but we all already went there. my friends say xitang is a beautiful place. anyone know the place?
Tomorrow is another day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-30 13:47:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elaine318 at 2008-8-29 16:31
my friends and i plan to havea short travelling  in weekend in zhejiang province, but we don't know where is ok?
        we all work  for one or two years, so we have no much money to use. i hope  ...

You don't say where you are now,so we also don't know where to travel is more save money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-30 13:49:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cherry_me at 2008-8-29 16:59
i have never been to zhejiang
you can seach the information on the internet.
this weekend my sister and i will go to the Southern Sichuan Bamboo Sea.i hope it's a meaningful trip: ...

It's a good place,enjoy yourselves and take some pictures share with us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.