Author: myfriend

How to rank the performance of nations in the Olympic Games? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-25 16:40:30 |Display all floors

Reply #63 caringhk's post

Yeah.... China's "greatest" contribution to mankind!
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-25 16:45:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myfriend at 2008-8-25 05:17
China is successful, no doubt about it, and all Chinese are happy.  From 32 golds in 2004 to 51 golds in 2008, the future looks
very bright.

I like that: "and all Chinese are happy."  Why did the Chinese develop a spoken language when all of you can think telepathically.  Obviously since "all" of you show the same emotions for something at the same exact time.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-25 17:35:50 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by projeka at 2008-8-25 16:40

Yeah....  "greatest" contribution to mankind! = Courtesy of USa companies
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-26 22:12:37 |Display all floors

pro'jerk'a, my dear, dear friend...

"Oh, my mistake... dog is a luxury food in China... what I meant to say is: some poor excuses for chopped up meat, a ton of hot peppers (where you can't even taste what you're eating because your tongue is numb), saturated in oil that has been recycled over and over for who knows how long... that's the future the world has to look forward to."

Is this still the best you can do? Did you think this up all by yourself? Or did you have to get your kindergarten teacher to help you?

But seriously, if you're the competition the Chinese will always win Gold...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-26 22:25:36 |Display all floors

I love it!

I love it! I just love the rest of the world!

Once again, ONCE AGAIN, the entire world has COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN AND PAID NO ATTENTION TO AUSTRALIA!!!!

here we all are arguing over who is most successful, china, europe or America.

and has anyone give a SINGLE THOUGHT to that country at the bottom of the world.

Do any of you guys know the population of Australia?

20 million people!

Yes, the POPULATION of the ENTIRE COUNTRY OF AUSTRALIA!

20 MILLION PEOPLE! (THAT'S THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF beijing alone!)

would you like me to repeat it again?....

20 million people!

now, would you like to re-adjust that medal tally to see who is the most successful nation in the world at EVERY OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!

China! pah!

Europe! pah!

America! pah!

Not only that, we have the best code of football in the world too (that no one else plays because you're all too soft!)

and would you also care to look at the WIDE VARIETY OF SPORTS WE WON MEDALS IN! We pretty much covered all fields!

AND ONCE AGAIN, WE GO UNNOTICED BY THE REST OF THE STUPID WORLD, JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT! :)

By the way, we also lost more soldiers in World War 1 per head of population than every other nation in the world too, you probably have no idea about that either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 11:56:11 |Display all floors

Down Under

Not happy because you're down and under the rug?

20 million people and a vast waste land.  How did you guys managed to buy your way into hosting
the 2000 Olympics anyway?

China's population increases by 16 million per year even with a policy of sacrifice,  one child per
parents.
If you open your restrictive immigration policy, we can populate your waste land and turn it into
gold.  But you probably want to hang on to the waste rather than turning it into gold.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 12:38:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whampoa at 2008-8-24 11:43
Team USA - the Caucasian race

---
Whampoa

whampy

you are a funny girl

:lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.