Author: yuan_zcen

Homosexual Marrige [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-21 03:12:45 |Display all floors
The bigotry on the Chinese side is pretty deep. I think Yuan would probably be driven to suicide by Los Angeles. I'm curious to know just what "public deed" has offended him/her.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 09:55:37 |Display all floors
I think people have to realise that love does not come from having a particular sexual organ but the ability to see the value in another. I used to be very homophobic when I was younger until I saw that several of teh gays and lesbians I have come into contact with have an incredibly deep bond. Sure it is not what I woul want and my hormones and body chemistry drive me to females not males but I do not think that anyone should be able to say that a different sexual orientation is wrong, just different.

People often feel opposed to the things they do not understand. Lack of understanding is always at the root of problems between peoples, bee they diffferent because of color, creed, religion, sexual orientation or political belief.

Open eyes and a desire to learn and understand are the only ways that an international society can live in harmony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 13:56:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by davros at 2008-8-20 18:10

Homosexual Marriage,these mixed marriages work, ....

Newest Qweilos Ghosts from utt manila
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 14:33:16 |Display all floors
I guess that is some kind of Homosexual inside jargon, to which I am not privy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 14:59:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 14:11:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-8-18 22:48
Why not - the individual must be happy first - not the masses ! Tolerance is very important in an open society !

Since you are so tolerant, why not be a little more tolerant to the not-so-tolerant society?
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 14:38:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-8-20 16:52

Me too.

I don't oppose gays or lesbians, as long as they don't disturb others. I mean sometimes their public deed will make others feel sick.

Lesbians are not very apparent, but gays are  ...

Western faggots usually spread their disease unto others!
They will start abusing our young kids in China, if we let them in.

Look at what happened to twotobe after loads of white men abused him when he was a kid!

[ Last edited by buddy35 at 2008-8-29 02:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.