Author: cartkingsky

Iraqi athletes and their new friends in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-18 21:34:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-8-18 17:36
Of course, were it not for the Americans, every one of these Iraqi athletes would have faced a brutal beating followed by an execution were they to fail Uday Hussein's expectations.

Let´s get some language point clear: Most Americans have nothing to do with the occupation of the Iraq: Neither Canadians, nor Mexicans, nor Chilenians etc. One and only one of the countries of America has invaded the Iraq: the USA.

Likewise, an American president simply does not exist. There is a president of the USA, a president of Brazil, a presicent of Mexico etc., many countries in America have presidents, but dont search for an American president ... there isn't one.
[b]Horace T. West[/b]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 21:39:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 21:48:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2008-8-18 21:31
Cartingsky,

I seem to remember you were one of the most out-spoken posters about the Americans and others p o l i t i c i z i n g the Games.

What happened?

Is this your own version of a 'P ...

You can't answer my questions, can you?

I post these facts asking for answers but what is weird is none of you can give a damn answer, while instead you are trying to allude that I am "bashing" US?

Take a look at what is going on in Iraq and some other places then tell me for what reason should US not be bashed?

And for what reason should China be bashed so much no matter how generous it is!?
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 21:57:15 |Display all floors
May be it is your logic that one has to be indifferent and selfish to be an adult. But sorry, not mine. .
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 02:01:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2008-8-18 21:39

Horace,
Have you been on the waccy baccy again?

Oh, touché. I know that the US do not like to get reminded that they are not America ... but whether they believe it or not ... my Canadian friends insist that they are ... still not.
[b]Horace T. West[/b]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 04:04:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 19:52:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2008-8-19 04:04

Your question has been answered a hundred times and more in other threads,

STOP POLITICIZING THE OLYMPIC GAMES.

If this is what you can answer to my question, I suggest you not reply to my post anymore. It is okay with me that you avoid questions that you are uncapable to answer.

There is no political motive in my post, just human's instinct of sympathizing, you cold fish.

POLITICIZING THE OLYMPIC GAMES is another case. Take a look at what happened during the torch relay then tell me who is politicizing Olympic.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.