Author: mandingo

Should The Georgian President be Punished For War Crimes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-15 15:29:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scott_b at 2008-8-15 14:34

Srebrenica

need to know more?

Not knowledgable enough!

You only know what serbs did, without regarding what serbs were done.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 19:01:55 |Display all floors
Why are so many Chinese supporting the Russians?  On the outside both Hu and Putin are acting buddy buddy... but deep inside you despise one another.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-16 03:26:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-8-15 15:29

Not knowledgable enough!

You only know what serbs did, without regarding what serbs were done.

Because that wasn't your failed statement on Milosevik now was it?

You asked why they were arrested and not the Gerogian president. I am sorry you were wrong and corrected and then tried to change the point. What the Muslisms did to the serbs is no better but that is a moot point when it came to your statement huh?

I don't like any of them so matters not to me but don't try to change your argument now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-16 04:09:24 |Display all floors
It's quite simple, really: the US supports Georgia's right not to be invaded. It doesn't support Georgia on South Ossetia or Abkhazia and wants a permanent solution to the issue. Russia doesn't really want a solution, they want colonies in SO and A, so they don't really work to get the situation rectified.

Of course, for most posters, this subtle difference is too much.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-16 04:11:17 |Display all floors
Of course, I don't see anyone saying "Russia protested trials for Serbian leaders, why to support war crimes against Georgian?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-16 15:07:59 |Display all floors
Seneca, when you put it like that, the sympathy some our German friends have for Russia comes into focus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-16 15:38:05 |Display all floors

Ethnic Cleansing

The Georgia president is ethnic cleansing the Russians in Georgia and must be punished for war crimes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.