Author: zhoupu

Bush meets anti-China persons [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-4 11:51:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-7-31 13:12
Your point being?

Someone has to accept the person China wants to kick out. Remember, this is the same Clinton that lobbied long and hard for China's MFN status and WTO membership, so it's hard  ...

He was not kicked out. He fleed and run away himself because he knew what he did is wrong and unacceptable in China.

He knew he was guilty. Why do you defend him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 21:40:28 |Display all floors

Reply #15 tongluren's post

Remember that the US can revoke the privilege of both organisations as well, might pay to bear that in mind. without MFN, China wouldn't have been invited (I think) into the WTO......remember that before you go on about bombings that were mistakes and admittedly so! Sometimes tong, the foot in your mouth can choke you, like now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 21:42:58 |Display all floors

Reply #32 card-holder's post

Actually, please find a post where I've shown my staunch belief that the elite should hold sway over the masses...... I've actually been a strong proponent of radically different education laws etc, but I have in no way, supported the elite. Get your facts right please, thanks in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 11:40:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vonpaulus at 2008-8-8 01:39
I'm uncertain about the woman from Xinjiang, but the other has not advocated violence against China, nor direct foreign involvement.  Why does peaceful dialogue constitute treason?  I don't like so ...

Get your facts right please, thanks in advance.

A killer is sentenced because of killing, despite his political opinion. Brainless!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.