Author: zhoupu

Bush meets anti-China persons [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-31 13:53:23 |Display all floors
Mr. Interesting, you have been told what his crimes were and still are, all and every Chinese National knows what they are and obviously, overseas persons are also aware of what they are.

I will tell you again, I am not your plantation nigger.

Do our own thinking, instead of being a CLONE of ANTI-CHINA HATRED and RACISM.

If you were not so pathetic, you would disgust me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 14:50:47 |Display all floors
Now I'm mortified. You'd better be African American, Card.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 14:51:23 |Display all floors
Whatever, Tong.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 20:05:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by card-holder at 2008-7-31 14:24
His crimes are far too numerous to mention here, but include, crimes against the state, against the Chinese people, against China peoples peace and tranquility....

I am interested in your definition of crimes against the Chinese state.

For example, I did not vote for, nor do I support the current elected government of Australia.

I will advise, anyone who will listen, that the current Prime Minister KRudd and his colleagues should not be supported and that we should not re-elect them in 3 years time at the next election.
I will also point out what I think the current government of Australia is doing wrong, and will criticise their inept and incompetent behaviour at appropriate times.

Now, here in Australia, this does not constitute a crime against the state, and not even any member of the current government would attempt to silence me or suppress my opinions.
Furthermore, even though I do not support my current government, I would not support its replacement by un dem0cratic means.

Now I am a proud Australian, and often defend my country against ignorant, false and slanderous allegations which are often levelled here by the ignorant and the racists who have another agenda.
Nobody here in Australia would seriously entertain the idea that my opposition to the current Australian government means that I am anti-Australian or seeking to harm the Australian people.

Now you may wish to consider these concepts in relation to those Chinese whom you accuse of being "anti-Chinese". Maybe they are simply disagreeing with a few self interested politicians rather than 1.3 billion Chinese.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 20:51:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 21:20:35 |Display all floors

Emucentral

One party, one people, one nation, one opinion

One border, one integral territory, one peace, one advance

One loyalty, one culture, one civilisation, one dream

All for one, One for all

The good well being of the great many, outweigh the needs of the elite selfish traitorous few

-----------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 21:27:52 |Display all floors
Your reference to Australia, where your leader and your government are chosen for you by the " NON ELECTED " media.

Your reference to Australia, where your have no input or option but to accept what the press and mass media decides for you.

Your reference to Australia, where you have trial by media and selected wealthy or political correct opinion, to decide what is the best interest for the majority by the minority.

Your reference to Australia, where the needs of the perverted few elite, far outweigh the needs of normal many.

Your reference to Australia, where your Police and Judicial System allows the rape by 9 or 10 men of a 9  or 11 year old girl and the many rapes of 3 and 5 and 7 yhear old girls.

Your reference to Australia, where it is considered normal to have sex with your daughter or sister or mother.

Well Emucentral, as I said above, China is a Civilisation and when Australia finds, Civilisation, you write back.

OK.!

---------------

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.