Author: cnoabt

Is US a peaceful country? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-25 21:01:36 |Display all floors

The USA is not clever enough ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 21:16:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-6-25 20:57
5 killed in kentucky plastic plant shooting if you wanna know how peaceful that is in america...and that is just warming up for the summer just started  

Note that I said "many parts". Of course you can judge each and every country by the behaviour of a small minority if you wish ....

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-6-25 21:21:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pariah at 2008-6-25 22:01
it should learn from China some good lessons. Before going with troops into a country, it should first seal off the whole area. Ask all Tourist, business men and journalist to leave the country wit ...

.....and you're really sick. Look for a  psychiatrist. Does it even cross your mind - in case you still have one - that everything that you write over here is just plain hatred.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 21:24:17 |Display all floors

No, but you just get in return ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 21:30:34 |Display all floors

how SHOULD i put it...

Originally posted by rocky_horror at 6/25/08 08:16 AM

Note that I said "many parts". Of course you can judge each and every country by the behaviour of a small minority if you wish ....

you DO know that the US is the ONLY country i nthe world with more killin done than any other part of the world...and we CANT denyin that  

and most of the killin done were non-sense...not even fit to print but dam they are there for to read  

i dunno how to put it diplomatically but i'm sure you & others could rearrange my thought...and i thank you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 21:36:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-6-25 21:30
you DO know that the US is the ONLY country i nthe world with more killin done than any other part of the world...and we CANT denyin that  

Are you talking about domestic homicide? If so Google "homicide statistics global" and see where the US comes in the tables.

Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-6-25 21:30
and most of the killin done were non-sense...not even fit to print but dam they are there for to read   

i dunno how to put it diplomatically but i'm sure you & others could rearrange my thought...and i thank you  

Well, I can try ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 21:53:21 |Display all floors

arent they just the same as sayin byebye...

Originally posted by rocky_horror at 6/25/08 08:36 AM

Are you talking about domestic homicide? If so Google "homicide statistics global" and see where the US comes in the tables.

Well, I can try ....

homicide & kill are just the same to my knowledge...i'm not sure you & others follow news 'bout NYC or not but we have more kills than our local meat packing district on 14th street  

and if you googlit you prolly think wow...this is more crazy than miami  

BTW...i'm headin down there in 2 wks (we got chase by the cubans there in 1976 for being in their freakin hood)  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.