Author: cnoabt

Is US a peaceful country? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-25 11:44:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by boring at 2008-6-25 11:22

Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Another thread, regurgitating old stories, designed to bring out the 'best of' the trolls....

Next thread, please...

I have age gap with you, Boring. Charlie Brown, in 1950s, is out of date now and it is as boring as you.

The new icon is Bart Simpton!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 13:55:59 |Display all floors
The proof that the US is a peaceful country is that there is still a China and Chinese people to populate it. Were the US not such a peaceful country, there would be an irradiated hell in its place.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 20:34:26 |Display all floors

Is the Pope a catholic ?

The US is not a peaceful country .  Its very life blood is the military defense complexes which feeds on wars . They are among the biggest employers next to the armed forces .  Is Count Dracula a vegetarian ?  Same same story . The US of A has to have wars to " go forward " . They sell more arms than the next 10 biggest arms selling countries put together . They have jack boots on  every continent around the globe and they have still 350,000 troops stationed on foreign soils . Do you think these are the hallmarks of a   peaceful country ? I think not .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 20:50:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-6-25 20:34
The US is  not  a peaceful country .  Its very life blood is the military defense complexes which feeds on wars . They are among the biggest employers next to the armed forces .  Is Count Dracula a vegetarian ?  Same same story . The US of A has to have wars to " go forward " . They sell more arms than the next 10 biggest arms selling countries put together . They have jack boots on  every continent around the globe and they have still 350,000 troops stationed on foreign soils . Do you think these are the hallmarks of a   peaceful country ? I think not .

Dear Mengzhi,

I beg to differ. I think the US is a peaceful country. For example, it went to Iraq to find nuclear weapons by leaving no stone unturned. I was so moved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 20:56:39 |Display all floors

To answer the question, not the troll ...

It depends on where you live, like in any country.

Yes, many parts of the USA are peaceful. Some great scenery too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 20:57:32 |Display all floors

aiyo aiyo, are you dreamin still...

5 killed in kentucky plastic plant shooting if you wanna know how peaceful that is in america...and that is just warming up for the summer just started  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 20:59:51 |Display all floors

the GAY one or what...

Originally posted by pariah at 6/24/08 09:29 PM

i mean the HAPPY HAPPY one (gay=happy)   :lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.